Peaky Blinders movie

Tools    

https://movieweb.com/peaky-blinders-...lopment-plans/

"A Peaky Blinders movie is currently in development, according to director Otto Bathurst. Bathurst directed the first three episodes of the series and is currently out promoting his Robin Hood movie, which stars Taron Egerton and Jamie Foxx. There has been talks of a Peaky Blinders movie in the past, but it looks like it could be coming closer to actually happening now. Season 5 started filming back in September, and fans are hoping that an early spring premiere date is announced soon.

In a new interview, Otto Bathurst was asked about the Peaky Blinders movie. Bathurst revealed that the movie is currently in development, which should come as great new for fans who have been waiting for any updates about the project and even Season 5. Bathurst had this to say about the status of the project."
"I think it's actually being written. I think Steve, Steven Knight the writer, I think they're planning something, yeah."

Yey! Cillian is coming back!

You should Definitely watch Peaky blinders TV series…

It is full of drama, especially if you like crime-drama type of series it’ best for you

Each season the series gets better of it…..

and at all for Cillian Murphy you should watch it,

The new kind of series than other crime serieses