Films You Hate, But Everyone Else Loves

Tools    

a lot of them...Shawshank Redemption,Pulp Fiction,Lord of the rings,Star Wars,Star Track,Titanic,Harry Potter and many others...

I was sorting through some of my dvds and came across another film a lot seem to love, talk about overrated rubbish and has one of the most annoying characters in played by that awful Chris Tucker.

The World's Smallest Violin
Just about anything with David Lynch's name on it.

yes chris tucker sucks!!!--no wwe cannot understand the words coming out of your mouth..!!!

other films, lion king..i have always hated it, aladdin {the movie not the cartoon}, little mermaid, pocahontas..fifth element was just the worst..i keep thing really bruce willis

Here are the movies that I hate, but that everybody seems to love:

The Town: It's overrated, the acting and directing are both bad, and the cast, with the exception of Jeremy Renner as the psychotic "Jem", are not the least bit convincing in their roles as the various characters. Plus, the whole idea of some distraught bank manager falling in love with a guy who turned out to be the de facto leader of the four armed, masked men who robbed her bank and then kidnapped her at gunpoint, doesn't sit well with me. I just don't buy it!

1776: Boring as hell. My friend and I walked out in the middle of it.

Oh, God! (starring George Burns and the late John Denver): A stupid, boring movie.

S. O. B. (Standard Operational Bulls**t) A stupid movie, with too many fart jokes for its own good.

Casablanca: Not my cup of tea, either.

Bedtime stories,,, i don't like it

Blades of Glory and I'm going to say Get Smart even though I don't really hate it I just find it overrated.

I don't hate Blade, but I don't understand why people love it. If it'd continued in the same vein as the first ten minutes, I think it would've been great. I don't think I even bothered with the end of that film.

Welcome to the human race...
As I've maintained on multiple occasions, I think "hate" is a bit of a strong word to use on movies - most of the time, they're just movies and don't justify that sort of passion. But yeah, I really don't care for Blade either.

Now that I think about it, isn't this essentially another "overrated movies" thread?

Avatar. The story line is just too plain!

I hated From Dusk till Dawn. I can't believe everyone else still likes it. It started out great and then...as if Quin just ran out of original inspiration, went straight to B rate with a suggestive stake gun and a crotch pistol. WHAT?

I hated it.

I hated From Dusk till Dawn. I can't believe everyone else still likes it. It started out great and then...as if Quin just ran out of original inspiration, went straight to B rate with a suggestive stake gun and a crotch pistol. WHAT?

I hated it.
I've not watched the film for a long time now, but I loved it and have fond memories of it. However, even though I've seen it 20 or so times, I +repped you PJ, as I also rolled my eyes at the above examples when I first saw them and, even on that 20th time, I still thought it was crap.

I don't know if I'll like it the next time I watch it, but I'll always like the fact that this was the film that let me know I could be a screenwriter. I sat in the cinema, with a big ****-eating grin on my face, having a blast and thinking "This is great! But I can write better than this."

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This may have been mentioned already but if not then here it is. I like facebook it is a very fun sight to waste alot of time on, but I do not want to watch a 2 hour movie about how rich all that wasted time has made one person. Plus it was just boring.

Musicals in general...
Red, don't hate it, but it was not near as good as most people say it is.

"He has all the time in the world ... "
Bloody Titanic! (James Cameron 1997)

Hancock! Almost walked out of that **** I was soooo bored.