Survivor 3: Superheroes vs Supervillains Peng Lai Island

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
So I'm not going to be the person that does all the work. You guys have player pts to earn! 1 point for each person who brings someone in to play. The have to stick around in order to receive that point. Remember having the most points is probably the biggest game advantage you can ever have. Once you being someone in they are eligible to earn player pts to but if someone you brought in brings in five people you'll earn an extra point.

Ok count me in Tongs - I am working from home the next few weeks so I should be able to participate most of the time. Thanks.

Ok count me in Tongs - I am working from home the next few weeks so I should be able to participate most of the time. Thanks.
It's not starting until the 5th of August. I hope that isn't a problem.

Tongo you get an extra point once 7thson participates!

Everyone go out and get more people.

Automatically make me the winner and I'll play.

Or at least dethrone Teeter as the winner of Survivor 2 and I'll play.

Come and play Sexy and I'll promise not to send you any clown pm's.

Come on Sexy! Ive never played one of these forum game tourney thingys before, and you wont be apart of it? Cmoooon, it wont be the same without you.

By the way, it's not required but those of you who are telling me your favorite villain and hero are making it a lot easier to come up with a name for you and make your card.

* edit you might just make sure I know the name in case I don't know them by sight. I'm very familiar with Flash so I know that villain. So glad to see long term players that have never played before playing. It's a great way to get to know each other.

Come on Sexy! Ive never played one of these forum game tourney thingys before, and you wont be apart of it? Cmoooon, it wont be the same without you.
I agree, I think the whole thing should be called off if Sexy isn't taking part.

I don't know. I'd like to do it, but it took a lot of energy out of me the last time and I didn't win. I never felt I would be ready to do it again, even after several months.

I don't know. I'd like to do it, but it took a lot of energy out of me the last time and I didn't win. I never felt I would be ready to do it again, even after several months.
Good gosh it sounds like a rodeo. What the hell do you people do in this game?!

What's our list of contestants so far. Someone get Daniel in here. Cob too.
I was going to wait until we had a couple more people to start a list, but I'll make one in a few.

Good gosh it sounds like a rodeo. What the hell do you people do in this game?!
Well, everyone was trying to eliminate me and I had to keep winning idols and such and surprise saves in order to keep myself in the game. Finally I had nothing left and was trapped and I came in at 6th place (really 5th, since Jiraffe and Hit Girl shared 2nd place).

Most people just sit on their ass and wait to be eliminated, but I actually tried to play. Then the people who were sitting on their ass, but managed to be the last ones in the end sitting on their ass, all got together and got rid of me because I was too threatening.