Ironic Observations about tv shows, past and present

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Btw although they never showed his wife on Columbo, I believe there was a later series called Mrs. Columbo, who also was a crime fighter of some sort . And they probably never showed 'Mr.' Columbo on that show either.

Yes, there was a short-lived TV show called "Mrs. Columbo". It starred Kate Mulgrew as Kate Columbo. As far as I know, Peter Falk never appeared on the show.

I think you figured that right @gbgoodies, he sensed who would be a danger or not.

If I' m remembering correctly, it was Johnny Cash, who played a murderer in one episode, who asked Columbo just that question when they both were alone on a deserted road: "Aren't you afraid to be alone with a dangerous murderer?" To which Columbo says ' "No, I figure you don't have another murder in you." and Johnny assents. Then the capper from Columbo is:
'"Besides, anyone who sings and plays like you can't be all bad" lol The line was surely meant not just for the part he played, but for Johnny himself. Well I know I started this as a sort of 'blooper' thread- but there was no blooper there .

PS Thanks gb for remembering the Mrs. Columbo show. Anyone see it?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
PS Thanks gb for remembering the Mrs. Columbo show. Anyone see it?

I saw it a long time ago, but I think I still have some of the episodes on VHS tapes somewhere. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer them to DV-R discs before my VCR dies.