Another season of punk'd?

Tools    

At the end of the second season Ashton Kutcher says "we're tossing in our punk'ing hats, now it's your turn". Now is that for real or is that just his way of trying to keep people who will be punk'd in the third season from knowing that they're getting punk'd?
You might see us floating by-i--i

What Gives!

Someone Save Us College Kids
well any other show MTV had on sundays said it was going to have a second season except for punk'd.

Good riddance to bad rubbish anyway. A full of himself celebrity tricks other full of themselves celebrities. Wheeee......
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

very true- I highly doubt that thats what is going to happen. MTV was reported at being so startled that the next season was to be cancled that they still the day after it was announced had advertisements on their website about the second experience. Kutchers publicist said something about 'not wanting to run it out and Ashton wanting to do other projects more pertaining to films'. this of course could translate into Ashton taking time off 'to find himself' little do we know that it will be in a little hut in the caribbean, maybe Demi will tag along. and being the good middle aged mom she is, she'll bring the kids too. it could turn out to be a nice family event.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Good riddance to bad rubbish anyway. A full of himself celebrity tricks other full of themselves celebrities. Wheeee......

Yeah i got tired of the lttle bastard anways.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I still think that it is all a setup I don't think it is real like American Idol but I might be wrong it just does alittle sneaky!
Anyway if it comes back fine if not then fine too I have family Guy to watch and I reather watch that even through punked is the only good thing on MTV!That I am allowed to watch!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!