Austin Powers in Goldmember

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That's a first, TWT gets off topic, and still remains to keep some shred of the topic in place...I applaud you TWT.

Hollywood makes flicks like Austin Powers wanting people to think that you'll only be attractive if you have a large chest. I mean that's all fine and dandy if you didn't go down to the 24 hour doctor and have some jello implanted. Fake is not the way to go, if they don't grow naturally then give it up. You'll still be the same without large aspirin.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Hmmm...thmilin has been divulging quite a lot of personals lately. In my opinion...BIG breasts are fine if they're real...and any more than a hand full,a generous hand full,is excess.I like to brag that I'm comfortably average,besides,it's not how big they are...it's how you use them.The guys coined the phrase,"size doesn't matter." I tend to agree.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i know, huh, sades? but, I could be lying ... ya never know!

well, i've been trying to keep on topic ... Alotta Fagina throw in, all that.

yeah, size doesn't matter anyway, though it's true, it's no coincidence that big aspirin or at least wonderbra aspirin are heavily prevalent in movies/tv.

the word "melon" has been removed from my physical dictionary.

Now With Moveable Parts
thank goodness.I despise the word 'melon'. I don't want parts of my anatomy being talked about like ripe produce,ick. What is it with breast implants anyways? Plastic surgery in general just really creeps me out. Thmilin,you know I'm just yankin your chain about sharing details.As soon as the new forum kicks in , we'll have pictures to look at.We'll know where everybody stands anyhoo. Boy,this thread is way off topic. Let's see...if I were to be in an Austin Powers movie...what would I want my agent name to be? Hmmmm....

Some women get enhancements for business reasons. Professional exotic dancers can sometimes even write-off the cost of the implants.

Speaking of large breasts, though, I was joking with Hogwood that the real reason we replaced Amy Jo in ...almost was because her breasts were too small. It wasn't by design, but all the women in ...almost are very well endowed (I can't comment on whether all the men were. I didn't get to know them that well thankfully).

I'm a leg man myself (preferably two legs), though. I don't mind the aspirin on the ironing board women at all (or women from the "High Plains" as we used to say).

Yeah, 2 legs is a must...though 3 is preferable over 1. Legs aren't my bag, though, for some reason. Dunno why. Yeah, the women in "...almost" are sort of evenly proportioned, eh? I've said it before, I'll say it again: you've got a strangely attractive cast, Ryan. They all came together for the project...borderline bizarre. And it's only your first movie! Anyway, I'd better go eat some more French Bread Pizza, so I can grow my own Asprin. I figure 30 more pounds should do it.

Agent name, agent name...hmmmmm. I'm not sure. I'll tell ya what, though: one gag we will surely see again is the one with one or more of the main characters running around sans clothing, covered convienently by the objects around them. That's stil completely brilliant, so hopefully they won't lose their minds and ditch it for Powers 3.

Now With Moveable Parts
If I were a charactor in an Austin Powers movie,my agent name would be Sexonna Beach. Maybe. I'm gonna have to really think about this...

Or Delores.

Penny Poontang!

Kinky Navelle
Boot A. Lishus
Wetna Wild

... lol

I think 2 was enough, i hope that they dont remake the same jokes again this time, I'll still see it, because it'll probably be really funny, but it has a very igh chance in being bad.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
Kinky Navelle
Boot A. Lishus
Wetna Wild

... lol
Whoo -Hoo...good ones...LOL...

*bows*

thank you, thank you

i really liked penny poontang meself.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well...who's first name would be Boot ? Even though, it would totally work for an Austin Powers movie...I'll stick with Sexonna. Sounds kinda ethnic. Russian or something.

http://filmforce.ign.com/ap3/articles/316617p1.html

They have cast the younger version of Doctor Evil.
It appears there WILL be a flash back to the younger days of both Austin and Evil, a quite long one it seems, but this will only be a part of the new film -- it won't be all flash back.

Besides, Myers wouldn't have writtena flashback just to limit his own screen time, I doubt he's tired of playing Austin at all. If anything, this flashback was added for the one reason it should be - it's gonna be bloody funny.

Wow, that's a great casting decision. The kid really does look like a younger Dr. Evil to me. The head and eyes match up. I love it when they pull something like that off...like the teenage David Dunn in "Unbreakable." Disturbingly perfect.

http://www.quicktime.com/

For those of you who are interested, you can now go to the Apple QuickTime site and download the teaser trailer for Goldmember.

For those of you who don't want to go to the trouble, let's just say that in a way, it's not really all that worth it. They make a parody of Goldfinger, and then "Mini Austin : International Clone of Mystery" comes on and basically does a pint-sized spoof of the opening musical number in the original film. There are only two short appearances by Myers as Austin -- at the very start, and at the very end. There's some reused old footage from the first two films of Dr. Evil and a shot of Fat Bastard obviously shot just for the teaser.

The whole point of it is not to get tongues wagging about what will be in the film. I doubt that we will see Mini Austin again. I'm assuming the whole point of him there was just so they could say [and they do]: "This summer, Isn't it time for a little Austin Powers?"

Mind you, it's letteting people knowing that it's coming, it's on it's way, and the way "Goldmember" is written at the end, I don't know -- but I really liked it. I have a feeling [despite a quite "inconsequential" teaser] that this is going to be the best Power's film to date.

If you only see one movie this summer, see AUSTIN POWERS.
If you see two movies, see AUSTIN POWERS AGAIN.

NOTE: Although he is not shown, the information underneath the QT file on the Austin page states that Kevin Spacey will have a role in the film.

Can I say I hate Austin Powers here? Good, I thought I could. I HATE AUSTIN POWERS. Ahhh... now I feel better. It's just not funny to me. It's stupid. It has no heart. I do like Mike Myers alot, this is just not representative of his best work.

Wow, Toose hates Austin Powers. I didn't see that one coming, baby. Anyway, I posted a news story today that discusses the details of the third flick. If spoilers are your bag, check it out: