Movie Lines You Routinely Incorporate Into Your Day-to-Day Life

Tools    

Jae
Movie Fanatic
who is your daddy and what does he do?

Schnitzengiggle..
I saw Beerfest yesterday and i cant stop saying it.

this is more from South Park, but it originates from ALIENS...

"The aliens mostly come out at night....mostly"

My friends and I frequently substitute "aliens" and "come out at night" with random objects that incorporate into the conversation (eg: Andy mostly does a good job of making a decent pizza....mostly)

i just realized that I may be the only one who finds this humorous
"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages." -Adam Smith "Wealth of Nations"

porkchop sandwiches

When people are trying to be serious, I say "then why are you wearing that hat" from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

No one is perfect: "Some Like it hot"

-"Surely you can't be serious" from Airplane
-"NEVER, No matter what, NEVER open the door. OK, I was just joking. OPEN THE ********* DOOR NOW!" from Young Frankstien
- "Ah, hamburgers, a heathly choice for breakfast." from Pulp Fiction

Occasionally, when me and a particular friend of mine are walking down the street and a plane flies overhead- kinda low, one of us will point up and say:

"See that, I think it's a mail-plane,"
"Oh yeah, how can you tell?"
"Well didn't you see the little balls."

That one's from The 3 Amigos.

Randomly visiting for now
I have a few I use every now and then:

"Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?" - Taxi Driver
"Don't you dare try to stop me, try to stop me" - Hook
"There's so much beauty in the world" - American Beauty
"You call that a knife, this is a knife!" - Crocodile Dundee (lame aussie humour :P)
"If i'm not back in 5 minutes....wait longer" - Ace Ventura
"Come on in, and try not to ruin everything by being you" - As Good as it Gets (just as a joke statement)
"Why don't you make like a tree and get the heck out of here" Biff from Back to the Future

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
"Come on in, and try not to ruin everything by being you" - As Good as it Gets (just as a joke statement)
That movie has the BEST lines possibly ever.

Girl: "How do you write women so well?"
Melvin: "I think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability."

Nicholson was awesome in that too. I just love how politically incorrect it was. I think most people pass it off as a romance movie, but it was actually a pretty brilliant film overall.

The Adventure Starts Here!
"As Good As It Gets" is one of those movies I watch every time I get a chance, and I always love the dialogue and the interplay of the characters. Great casting in that movie, too.

One I like to use when I can (and wish I could find a way to use more) is from "The Birdcage":

"Sweetie, you're wasting your gum...."

Lane's delivery on that line (in that whole scene) was impeccable.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Just thought of some others. Don't ask why.

"Ya' catch my drift? Ya' know, the kind of...X rated pronos." Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story
"All righty then" Ace Ventura
"Um...yeah" Office Space
"And that's...bad? Right?" The Emperor's New Groove

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Alrighty, lemme take a swing at this...

"You're not a daisy, you're not a daisy at all"
"You tell them I'm coming, and hell's coming with me....hell's coming with me"

There's just a couple. Only ones I can think of so early in the morning.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

"You're not a daisy, you're not a daisy at all"
"You tell them I'm coming, and hell's coming with me....hell's coming with me"
I forgot about "Tombstone" some of the BEST lines ever.

You know any Stephen Foster? Camptown Races? Oh Susana? Stephen Stinking Foster?
Ah yes well, this happens to be a Nocturne.
A which?
You know- Frederic F***ing Chopin?

OR:

It would appear Mr. Ringo is an educated man. Now I REALLY hate him.

Someone started quoting Joe Versus the Volcano, which I love and most people haven't seen it.

What about the Big Lebowski? I could work a line from that movie into any conversation.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by delicado_cinco
Someone started quoting Joe Versus the Volcano, which I love and most people haven't seen it.
Ok, here's where your wrong. Most people HAVE seen Joe Versus the Volcano, but don't want to admit it.

I've said it time and time again, but Joe Versus the Volcano is a brilliant flick. I love it to pieces.

ANGELICA: I'm a flibbertygibbit.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Anytime I figure out something tough at work or at home I say:

"A-ha! I thought it was one of the prime numbers of the Zeeman series. I haven't changed!"

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
'whats the matter, zee germans after you?'

'you can call me susan if it makes you happy.'

'cor you been using sh*t for toothpaste again mullet?'

'why did i meet you amongst the gar-barge?'