Does anyone know what Movie this pic is from?

Tools    

I may be wrong but i just wanna give a try.I think it may be from the movie "Edges of the Lord" with William Defoe and that quite famous boy Haley Osment.I saw only a half of the movie but im not quite sure it is this one.Hope it is.

Thanks for the responses. Yep, Loner was correct.

It's apparently a movie in Germany called Der Untergang, but Internationally known as Downfall.

Now i am going to ask u if u know where this pic comes from?

Originally Posted by cinemaniac

Well, it's Jackie Chan. An older Jackie, I think. So it's probably going to be either Around the World in Eighty Days, Shanghai Noon or Shanghai Knights. Take your pick.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Taking care of planet Earth

Sorry Holden, you're wrong for once

That's from Oldboy.

Very good Clark Nova - from Oldboy. i knew someone would say Jackie Chan.

Taking care of planet Earth
Very good Clark Nova - from Oldboy. i knew someone would say Jackie Chan.
Haha, I knew the film anyway but I just checked the filename and it's in the path to the file. If we are having a "what film is this from?" game lets try to upload to imageshack or something where people can't just follow the file back to the page it is hotlinked from please