God Bless Johnny Carson

Tools    

Just thought this deserved its own thread... Thoughts/comments on favorite skits?

Link

My Top 100 favorite movies.

My life isn't written very well.
I loved all of his skits. The one show I remember most was when Jimmy Stewart was a guest and he did that poem about his dog. Remember when Drew Barrymore exposed her breasts to him? Also, that final show when Bette Midler sang "I'll Be Seeing You".

I hope God has a television.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Remember when Drew Barrymore exposed her breasts to him?
Drew did that to Letterman on his CBS "The Late Show". Never, ever to Johnny. Hell, she was barely seventeen when Johnny retired, and she had been a guest on his show since she was a little kid in the E.T. days. She showed Dave her rack in honor of his 48th birthday. That was 1995, and she was twenty. Carson had nothing to do with that...though if he was lucky, he was watching it on TV that night like the rest of us.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh yeah, Letterman! But I do remember little Drew taking out her false front teeth on the Carson show...right?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Oh yeah, Letterman! But I do remember little Drew taking out her false front teeth on the Carson show...right?
Yes. But how did you go from false teeth to ****? Are you saying Drew's are fake?

Are they(breasts) fake? Don't know. Hopefully they were real while shooting E.T.!