Link a song

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
So my playlist just hit on one of my favorite no-name bands and I felt I just had to share them (though I'm pretty sure I've mentioned them here before). I went to check out their site to grab some links to their mp3s, but I'm pretty sure the band is dead now, which is a bummer. Though it is somewhat expected as they were a local CA band and despite the incredibly high quality of their music, they never got signed to a major record label. So now I have no problem uploading the songs myself, since their site is down. Enjoy:

Just right click and save target as, I'll tack on some more later:

Tokyo Marine Fire - Devotion
Tokyo Marine Fire - You (Automator Remix)
Tokyo Marine Fire - Bottle Up and Explode

Here's three I uploaded a while ago for another thread (if they don't work, tell me):

Johnny Winter - Rock Me Baby
Johnny Winter - Still Alive and Well
Dick Dale - Fever

Johnny Winter is primarily blues-rock. He was prominent in the late 60s/early-late 70s. It's a different sound from similar artists of his time.
Dick Dale is probably the most famous surf guitarist around. He is best known for "Misirlou", which was featured on the soundtrack to Pulp Fiction. "Fever" is and instrumental.
All songs are very guitar oriented, if that's not your thing, then you probably shouldn't bother.

The Spitvalves was the best band to come out of Orlando ever. They actually managed to be better live than on recording, and I don't even know how many shows of theirs I went to. When they announced they were breaking up I felt like crying (literally) because I had met most of them and knew how truly awesome the guys were and how hard they tried to make the band work, and how much they cared about the fans. Listen to "Worn Out Welcome" and "Second Home".

Someone Save Us College Kids
Alright, since one of my favorite bands has broken up and fromed a new one here's the links to Yes Dear

http://www.purevolume.com/yesdear

Just click downloadable songs