Most annoying theme song

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
Titanic is the clear winner. On a side not though as far as TV shows go that 'Two & a Half Men' theme is killing me. I dont mind the show but the theme song is the work of the devil....Men Men Men Men Men Men Men Men Men Men Men Men Men.....Arrrrrgggg

Wow I just noticed how much I hate the theme song to Caddyshack "I'm Alright". What a crappy southern rock song.

"I can't help it..."
I saw a movie at school a couple of weeks ago, it was a crappy Australian teen movie from the 80's titled Puberty Blues... That has the worst theme song ever!!!
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

I have one for you. Though I doubt anyone has had the misfortune to see this particular movie. My wife and I took a greyhound together from NYC to Washington D.C. one time (and believe me ONLY one time! hehe) Well as I was just about to fall asleep for the four hours or so, on comes "In flight movie" a devestatigly horribly little peice of garbage called "Going down to Mexico" -or at least I think that was the name - at least that was the name of the theme song - I know because it played over and over, and over during the course of the movie at least ever ten minutes...By the time we we left the bus, I personally knew what the Spanish Inquasition must have been like.

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquasition..our main weapon is suprise..fear and suprise..wait..no our TWO..our two main weapons..."

Sorry coun't resist