Shining Ending? Wtf?

→ in
Tools    

I just watched it. Pretty good film, but I don't get the ending? Why does the guy in the picture look exactly the same was as Jack?

Im new btw. Hi

Originally Posted by o2pb
I just watched it. Pretty good film, but I don't get the ending? Why does the guy in the picture look exactly the same was as Jack?

Im new btw. Hi
WARNING: "The Shining" spoilers below
He became another ghost to inhabit the Overlook. It wasn't in the book.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Yes, the title pretty much covered it.

Ohhh nothing. Can I get some useful input please?

Ohhh nothing. Can I get some useful input please?
Highlight the inside of the spoiler box. The box protects people who haven't seen the movie yet from learning too much about a movie.

Ohhh! I just figured that out. lol! I am so stupid! Lol, thanks!

Ohhh! I just figured that out. lol! I am so stupid! Lol, thanks!
You're welcome.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hey o2pb! Why are you so interested in my mom??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Im not really sure.