Radio

→ in
Tools    

I saw this movie the other night with about 5 others. We only saw it because Scary Movie 3 was sold out.

Review:
In my humble opinion, it was an ok movie. I believe this movie sort of made fun of mentally handicapped people. The plot was decent, but they leave out quite a few details during the movie.

6 / 10

What is this movie about? I really haven't heard any promotion done on it...what's the scoop?

Wow, it's amazing that someone actually saw this movie.

Reminds me of Bowfinger - black, retarded slave = oscar. Cuba Gooding Jr. uncle tommed his way into the first one (which he deserved, don't get me wrong), now he's retarding his way into a second. And we all know Ed Harris's deal: he refuses to do movies that won't gain him at least a nomination. ****ing shameful.

I saw this movie hoping it would be in the same lines as forrest gump. it wasn't. the move had a lot of heart, but the story and the direction were all over the place and sloppy. the acting was alright, but nothing great. i give it a 4/10.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by Steve
Wow, it's amazing that someone actually saw this movie.

Reminds me of Bowfinger - black, retarded slave = oscar. Cuba Gooding Jr. uncle tommed his way into the first one (which he deserved, don't get me wrong), now he's retarding his way into a second. And we all know Ed Harris's deal: he refuses to do movies that won't gain him at least a nomination. ****ing shameful.
Don't hold back Steve, tell us how you really feel.

"Where's my 'Hasta la vista, baby'? Where's my 'Show me the money'? Phucking Arnold Schwarzen-cracker gets to say 'Hasta la vista, baby,' you better make sure that Kit Ramsey has chit equally well written."

That movie cracked me up!

I thought Radio was beautiful.
I didnt realize it was a true story until it went off either because they did no advertising for it here, and no one was talking about it via internet.

Let me say that I tear up pretty easy in movies but RARELY do I cry. I am a bitch, its not in us to CRY.

Anyhoo...
I cried so hard....
WARNING: "Radio" spoilers below
When his Mom dies, and the daughter realizes, really understands just what it is her dad (ED HARRIS) is doing.

And then when it went off and the credits role with the footage of the real guy, and I realized it was a true story.... holy geeze, I hadnt cried that hard since Doyle died on Angel.

I say this is a beautiful movie to see with like you parents or grandparents. I loved it & will BUY it when it comes on DVD.

Didn't see it.
It was OK, but it wasn't my favorite of the year.