Scary Movie 3

→ in
Tools    

Scary Movie 3

I had read your review yesterday and went to see the movie for myself.

It is a very loveable movie and easily the best out of the series. Thanks for giving such an insightful review. I wouldn't have watched the movie if it wouldn't have been for your review.

I saw this last night, and there were a few scenes I was rolling around at but towards the end it got kind of slow. I wish they had either made it longer or made the beginning and ending funnier.

Originally Posted by UnleashedFury
It is a very loveable movie and easily the best out of the series. Thanks for giving such an insightful review. I wouldn't have watched the movie if it wouldn't have been for your review.
Always a pleasure. If you didn't like the Wayans' style of comedy (pot, pot, pot, gay sex, gay sex, gay sex) then I can see how you'd find this one easily the best. It was nice to see the Scary Movie series with a little change, but I don't know how much longer it could go on... four Scary Movies are a lot.

I just saw Scary Movie 3 on Sunday afternoon and I liked it alot. hey,it was the Zucker brothers...the kings of spoofs and insane wackiness, what would you expect . Much better than part 2 which sucked .

I agree with SC about the rating situation. It should have been an R (in my book)...

The spoof of the Ring, Signs, The Sixth Sense and The Matrix were all hysterically placed together. Though one thing I don't like is they show good scenes in the ads and certain ones aren't even in the film.

I also enjoyed Leslie Neilson (like always) and his performance as the President of the United States of America. He really cracks me up.

And yes, Anna Harris and Regina Hall are still in it so that is at least, one thing to reeeeeeeeally look forward to.

I thought Darrell Hammond's cameo was a riot, but everyone in my theater either didn't get it or were just plain humorless about it.

Oi! This movie blew massive undigested chunks of a tv dinner chowed down witha a carton of spoiled milk. Slapstick, bang yer head, oops hit by a car stupid humor which I thought were reserved for cartoons and the three stooges. Uhm , it's the 21st century? Sorry, Larry. Moe and Curly.

Tasteless jokes about abusing kids ( more than just physcially ), disgrace on cadavers, assaulting the handicapped and elderly and way way way too much home boy crap along with way too many stupid caucasians portrayed !!! Clearly, we know whom the targeted audience this was made for.

Aside ffrom the few punchlines you saw on the trailer, that's the most you'll get for your 7.50 , (10.00 in ny ).

Been a while since I walked out on a film , where I felt raped of my money and time.