Name of this movie. please!!!

Tools    

this movie about a man who witness a boss of Mafia murder and be hunted by them. He accepts as a witness and under protection by police. However, he miss his family and so phone to his wife, the mafia then know his location..
what is the name of this movie? please help!

Wait, was there a scene where a man with a gun was looking for someone who is hiding? A car chase? An explosion or two? I think it is called Lazy Non-Descript Genre Clichés That Have Been in Dozens of TV Episodes and Movies.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Age/era of film?
Possible actors?
Colour of B&W?

Cheers,

Dave

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
The Terminator....

Given that it's a girl rather than a guy, and she's the mother of the human anti-robot revolution instead of a Mafia witness... was I close?

that's what she said...
I dont think it's The Terminator cause he would have remebered that there was robots and the robots were murdering the people, but had he meantioned robots you'd be right on target. I am curious to know what movie it is that he is looking for the title of. Sounds interesting.

Hey kakakaka,

Do you recall/remember anything else about the plot of the movie?

For instance, was the protagonist (the hero) an ordinary, regular guy or was he a cop/agent?

Some more clues you could give us: describe the way the heroes/heroines looked or appeared. You know, blond, brown-haired... Also, any other details you could add.

Movie Critic
Ah, The "White Whale" of mafia movies