Batman 5

Tools    

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
btw the Batman Begins trailer has just been released in Singaporean theatres before the start of Alien VS Predator. Seeing it on the wide screen is so much more awesome than the streaming clip on the net.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
this movie looks crazy, i cannot wait to see it!!

By the way, i've got my own website now, which you guys can check out, although i'm still working on it, It's:

http://canadianmoviefan.tripod.com

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
WARNING: "Batman Begins" spoilers below
I just heard that Tom Welling from the WB Smallville series may be making an appearance on Batman Begins as a young Clark Kent! http://www.superherohype.com/batman/index.php?id=1911

Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
WARNING: "Batman Begins" spoilers below
I just heard that Tom Welling from the WB Smallville series may be making an appearance on Batman Begins as a young Clark Kent! http://www.superherohype.com/batman/index.php?id=1911
Now that doesnt make a lick of sense.

Kitty look on Jrs Movie Sequel Thread

Originally Posted by Zzat
Tom Welling will make a Cameo in batman 5 im guessing, cause if he had a main part in the film it should be known as Superman Vs. Batman or Superman & Batman

Maybe bruce was walking out of a bank or something and bumps into Kent, they say hi or something and then they go there Seperate ways, thats what im guessing.

Think? I think not.

I understand the whole bruce/clark relationship- i am a super nerd, ya know, but i just dont think they should use Welling. A movie that takes place before movies that took place a while ago- using an actor to portray a character he plays in a series taking place long after the movie he is to me in.

If you caught all that- then i apologize.

history *is* moralizing
i wonder how the architecture will have evolved in the fifth one... more, or less, expressionistic?

Heres first Look at the pic of Scarecrow for those who haven't see it!

Here

Check out the Blog and find out whats coming out lately.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by Zzat
Heres first Look at the pic of Scarecrow for those who haven't see it!

Here

Check out the Blog and find out whats coming out lately.
That is scary. It fits right in with the whole "Dark Knight" theme aswell

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
That is scary. It fits right in with the whole "Dark Knight" theme aswell
IGN had a statement from Warner Bros. Inc. stating that that was actually a fake...the real one will be up on the Batman Begins site later this month...the 27th or 29th i believe...if it turns out to be the same sorry...but I don't think it will. The real one is supposed to more closely resemble a "sack" version of the leather face mask, from what I've heard, I could be wrong, but we'll see soon enough.
- Corey Taylor (2002)