Session 9

→ in
Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
How many people have seen this movie?

I saw a trailer for it a year or two ago and was pretty hyped for seeing it but never got around to it until this past halloween when my girlfriend and I rented it.

It really wasn't the best movie ever...but it really wasn't that bad. The acting was far above average, especially for these sort of films.

The only complaint I had about it was that it could have been so traumatizingly scary had they played out certain angles of it, that they hinted at but never explored.

I created this thread because I wanted to see if anyone knew the last lines of the movie, which I think are the clincher and also the most badass ending lines of any sort of horror/suspense flick, but then I found them on the imdb...so I just wanna see if anyone else has seen this. If no one replies...I'll probably just rant about how I progressively love this movie.

Originally Posted by OG-
If no one replies...I'll probably just rant about how I progressively love this movie.
I'm no one, so rant away

OG-

isnt this the movie where they were redoing some old pyscho ward (really looking for hidden treasure) and one of them finds old tapes or something of a patient and all this weird Shiot starts happening....

is this the movie??
or am I combining 2 movies?

anyway...

If this is what I am thinking. I watched it.
Twice in fact. I didnt really think it was as scary as eerie if that makes sense. The first time I watched it with a group of girlfriends who kept chatting it up through the whole thing, so when the ending came I was like "What the fu**" So I gave it a second try. I understood it better the second time. And thought it was good, but I wouldnt say I was all ABOUT it.

I too saw LOTS of places where they couldve advanced the story better and made it MORE.....

anyways....
waiting to see your ranting on it...
fire away.

Didn't see it.
I totally missed this one. I'll check it out.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Close film freak.

It's about a Hazmat crew that goes in to remove asbestos etc from an old mental hospital. One of the guys does find "treasure" at one point, but that isn't a focus point of the movie at all.

It really is a pretty chilling portrayl of the human psyche. And damn did I love the last lines of the movie. Probably my favorite ending lines ever.