A New Hope
53.85%
7 votes
the Empire Strikes Back
15.38%
2 votes
Return of the Jedi
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I like the Empire Strikes Back out of them all, but I'm wanting to know which one do you like and why?
And found he was eating his shoe.

Do you know my poetry?

I love these movies, this is probably my favorite trilogy of all time. my favorite would probably have to be The Empire Strikes Back. Its the most darkest of the trilogy and thats what I love about it. Empire Strikes Back is my favorite movie of all time!

Empire Strikes Back is the best of the series I think, it is kinda like Star Trek's Wrath of Kahn, If I had to pick one movie to watch in the series that would be it.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Empire was the best because we got to see how everyone behaved under pressure. This is not to say that blowing up the Deathstar or surviving Jabba the Hut wasn't pressure, but the pressure in Empire never really gave the characters a break. Things went progressively from bad to worse, where as the first and third films they got breaks rather regularly.

I'm hearty, dammit!
New Hope vs Empire - even draw for me. Each has its redeeming values.
Return of the Jedi - fine movie except ewoks make me want to claw my eyeballs out; no, wait...claw their eyeballs out first, then my own...

"Mmmm...sacrilicious..."

I ate all your bees.
thats allota eyeballs, however they all deserve it. Damn George Lucas, has such good ideas then hacks them with other incredably bad ideas.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
thats allota eyeballs, however they all deserve it. Damn George Lucas, has such good ideas then hacks them with other incredably bad ideas.

And he's terrible at writing his own dialogue. I'm glad he just produced 2 and 3 because I can't stand lameness in Star Wars much longer. That's why I'm not a huge fan of the new prequels because the dialogue brings a whole new meaning to LAME!!!!! But, George Lucas is a genius, and he gets $200 million a year. What more do you want?

I ate all your bees.
I agree, the dialogue between Anikin and the princess lady was painful to say the least.

Hi
I'm glad I didn't have to wait through the painful years between Empire and Return..

Didn't see it.
I really didn't like any of them very much, but Empire Strikes Back was the best, IMO.