Welcome to Hell (a.k.a. MoFo Survivor)

Tools    

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
I am sided with sheer buffoons!
Those who live in glass buffoon houses shouldn't throw stones, my boy.

(I really wish you'd said "baboon" instead of "buffoon", though. For those who live in glass baboon houses shouldn't throw feces...)

Originally Posted by Yoda
Man, just because you said that, I started playing again. DAMN YOU!!! Well guess what? I've caught on to your evil ways...you're trying to drive me insane! Well, you're too late fella. Been there, done that.

That said, what's after level 11's one large red ball?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

This is some geeky crap.
Anyway, I obviously suck.
Hey, it's all hand-eye coordination, and I've been divorced for two years...I've had some practice.

Since you obviously suck, I can be over in a matter of hours.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Hey, it's all hand-eye coordination, and I've been divorced for two years...I've had some practice.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Get off my island
Originally Posted by MinionTV
So when do we get to kill someone?
You don't get to kill anyone yet, because as you've all probably already gathered, Pacino tribe has utterly squashed DeNiro Tribe; well done, you lot.

Pacino Tribe
Golgot: 10,175
linespalsy: 13,004
LordSlaytan: 43,358
Mary Loquacious: 11,646
MinionTV: 8,202
Sexy Celebrity: No score received
Yoda: 40,928

DeNiro Tribe:
Aniko: 3,227
Austruck: No score received
Ezikiel: No score received
Hondo333: 12,515
Nikki: 7,806
r3port3r66: 5,649
The Silver Bullet: 6,872

Pacino tribe total: 127,313
DeNiro tribe total: 36,069

DeNiro Tribe, you must now vote off one of your tribe. Your choices are Aniko, Austruck, Ezikiel, Hondo333, Nikki, r3port3r66 and The Silver Bullet. PM me your votes as soon as you can, the first contestant will be leaving on Thursday...

In other news, I've already decided what the next challenge will be; it won't be an online game, it'll be more group discussion based, so make sure you are all able to communicate freely with one another. More details later.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Just before the geeks try and claim that they're much better than us [though they obviously are], I'd just like to say that I was running on a crappy system with 16MB RAM that couldn't really handle the game.

That is my excuse. Carry on as you were.

Just before the geeks try and claim that they're much better than us [though they obviously are], I'd just like to say that I was running on a crappy system with 16MB RAM that couldn't really handle the game.

That is my excuse. Carry on as you were.
What a gracious acceptance of defeat.

In the word of my esteemed tribemate: PACINOTRIBERULEZ!

What a gracious acceptance of defeat.
Hey, Buddy, I said we sucked, move on. Freakin' yuppy scum.

I maintain that this is a good chance for our tribe to cut the fat off from the tender loins of what is surely victory-achievingness.

Gah. Slay beat me. No matter; together we will rule the galaxy as father and son.

Or some non-fantasy equivalent.

Hey, Buddy, I said we sucked, move on. Freakin' yuppy scum.
Oooh, I hit a nerve.

Put me in your pocket...
Oooh, I hit a nerve.
Back! You bad boy....err...alien.....back to your own tribe......

Nikki....I think Silver needs some TLC...where are you?

I need to go lick my own wounds from being squashed so thoroughly.

The Adventure Starts Here!
This so sucks. I use a 1.2 GHZ machine, with 256MB RAM, and still the game NEVER loaded.

I actually took a shower, made coffee, and let it totally cool off -- and the game STILL never loaded. And frankly I didn't have the time to troubleshoot this week. A pox on the French for inventing this game. Sacre bleu!

What kind of system did you have to have to get this thing to load???

A novel adaptation.
Was yours plugged in?
'Cuz that might have been it.

Originally Posted by Herod
Was yours plugged in?

Priceless!

together we will rule the galaxy as father and son

Your to brite too be my sun buddie.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Nikki....I think Silver needs some TLC...where are you?

I think it's gonna be a group effort from the DeNiro tribe ladies to fix this one............ Aniko, Austruck ........where are you?.......

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by Herod
Was yours plugged in?
(checking back of computer)

Nope, just this hamster on a wheel back there. Poor thing looks like he's on his last legs ... so to speak.