The 8th MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Yeah, thanks man...this is what i truly am desparate for-human touch. Just a kind word will do, if nothing more is possible. I'd really like to have friends, but what can I do? Could we talk more? Can I PM you or anyone else besides MM?
Here too

Honestly, I'm pretty sure you can PM most MoFos, Beatle, and they'll happily respond and have a nice conversation or whatever you want.

There's so many friendly and kindhearted people here that I guess I can just say take your pick. we are one big family and Sexy Celebrity is our retarded inbred cousin who nobody likes... but I guess you can talk to him too (at your own risk).

Beatle, there is a long running thread here for people to post their issues/problems...and others offer some really good advice. I looked for the thread this morning but can't remember what's called? Anyone know? if so post a link for Beatle.

Thanks, guys. But maybe i think people don't normally like to hear other's issues. That's why I'm insisting on PM all the time. I know, who am I to say that, since it is I who despair here all the time? I appologize for that and promise I'll try not to do it again, but it's just so tearing me appart, both mentaly and physicaly, so this will be the last time I say it here.

Hey, I like SC! He's unique! This place would not be the same without him. He has maybe the most unique sense of humor I've seen.