Murderball?

Tools    

Have you guys checked out the trailer for this yet?? Looks pretty awesome. I'm usually not into documentaries, but I'm def. going to check this out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/murderball/

I wipe my ass with your feelings
That's so funny. They should at least give them helmets. Who helps them up after they fall? You can like slice someones head off. They should put those spikes on their wheels

ROFL!
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

i didn't want to see this originally and now I can't wait.

I was reading some of the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and right now it is 100% fresh on there with 16 reviews. That's pretty awesome.

mott, HOY ****! no joke?!?

Custom User Title
Is this the one where the people in wheelchairs beat the crap out of eachother?

I wonder how it's gonna do box-office wise.

Being that this subject matter is so unlike anything else ever out - I think the number's will be high b/c people will be curious to see these guys battle each other.

This opens this weekend, right?? Does anyone plan on checking it out?

It opens this coming weekend and I'm stoked about seeing it. I heard that it is very emotional and hardcore at the same time. Should be intense.

Utterly superb film. If it wasn't for a slightly off-key ending, it'd rival Hoop Dreams as the best documentary- and best sports movie- ever made. Thrilling, hilarious, moving, depressing, inspiring, fascinating.