What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

Irreversible - the fire hydrant and the rape scenes were INCREDIBLY disturbing. In fact, the first 30 minutes of the film contained a low frequency sound that actually INDUCES NAUSEA and VOMITING in human beings...yea

The most disturbing film that I have ever seen I think, would be "9mm". I hated that movie, and find it disturbing that these things really go on.

Last House on the Left-
just ruthless sick violence
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer- too freakin real
El topo
- shows the sick, violent nature of the human race
Audition- only movie i had stop watching
A Clockwork Orange- when they stretch out his eyelids
Cannibal Holocast- the name says it all
Texas Chainsaw Massacre- you wonder if those people where actors or if they really got crazy people to be in this movie
the Exorcist- what more can you say
American Hisory X- Bite the Curb!
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane - the rats, oh god
City of God- hard to belive people live like that
Kids- the skate board scene
Maria Full of Grace- wow
Freaks- i was rooting for the freaks
Requium for a Dream- the arm
Pink Flamingos
- the most disgusting movie i've ever seen
the Hills Have Eyes- ruthless tourture, rape, necrophilia, incest, pedophilia, sadisam
Deliverence -
Squeel like a pig!
Pink Floyd's the Wall- note: this isnt as weird if you are on drugs
Jacob's Ladder - the lizard lady
Devil's Rejects-
now that was some crazy *****
Mommie Dearist- talk about a disfunctional family

Sin city wasn't all gorey but there was definitly some diturbing scenes in there.

Hey jumpin joe, in light of your icon pic, i thought "Pulp Fiction" to be a little disturbing

Originally Posted by Quboid
Hey jumpin joe, in light of your icon pic, i thought "Pulp Fiction" to be a little disturbing
most def the over dose scene, and adreinaline scene was pretty crazy and seeing vinh rhams get it in the booty wasnt easy either

Jarhead was the worst movie ever

Cannibal Holocaust
Videodrome
The Passion of the Christ (because of the amped-up brutality)
Oldboy
Irreversible
City of God

Hellraiser 2

any film by david lynch, or is that all the films by david lynch.

I found it hard to sit through Brokeback Mountain honestly.

King Kong

EDITED: To remove SPAM

Originally Posted by LtDarkStorm
Jarhead was the worst movie ever
By viewing that film on the trailer alone, especially when trailers are usually suped of versions of the movies, it was still boring looking. And a huge reason I avoided it.

Desturbing .. well gotta say Oldboy ... not because it was blood and gore .. but becasue of the concept .. it keeps you guessing through out the entire film until it slowly unravels itself and shows you the meaning of it all .. (sorry don;t want to spoil it for you so i can;t tell you why you need to see it yourself)

Rated R.. high level violence ..subtitled Eng .. Jap film.

have no fear, CPMan is here..
Secret Window, Texas Chainsaw massacre, exorcism of emily rose, house on haunted hill, final destination trilogy and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!!!11!!11!1111!oneoneone!lol

Originally Posted by CouchPotatoMan
house on haunted hill,
What did you find disturbing about House one Haunted Hill? I'm thinking you mean the remake here right?

have no fear, CPMan is here..
^yep, the '99 remake..the part that i find disturbing is the part where this guy finds one of his friends, stuffed inside a cabinet-thingie and her body parts separated from each other..i've watched it 6yrs ago, i think..

Originally Posted by CouchPotatoMan
^yep, the '99 remake..the part that i find disturbing is the part where this guy finds one of his friends, stuffed inside a cabinet-thingie and her body parts separated from each other..i've watched it 6yrs ago, i think..
Ahh ok. Yeah I guess that could be kind of disturbing heheh. Usually for me, I find movies that have the more realisic feel to it to be disturbing like the Saw films or that Hostel one that came out just recently. Even TCM had some scenes in there that was tummy disrupting, lol.

I found Casualties of War to be a bit sick. Films don't really tend to have that kind of impact on me, but that did to some extent, although I thought it descended into horror movie territory which lessened the impact a little.

And the contents of the box in Old Boy weren't so nice either.

I think the worst thing I've ever seen would probably be that Chinese kitten-killing video that got some publicity a couple of months ago.