Need horror suggestions!!!!!!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ That is a great movie, my mom was the one that got me to watch that and I am glad she did because now the only thing I like about the new House on Haunted Hill is the character that is meant to look like Vincent Price. The original House on Haunted Hill made me fall in love with everything Vincent Price, he is like a god of the start of real Horror films.

Sudoku Blackbelt
Yea, I have a handful of his work.

I remember my mom telling me she and her girlfriends went to see 'The Tingler' (1959) in a theater, and the part of the movie where the tingler actually gets loose in a movie theater, the screen went black, and Vincent Price is shouting "The tingler is loose! Loose in the theater! Scream! Scream for your lives!!"

The whole theater is full of kids, in the dark, screaming. Now, THAT'S entertainment.

Yea, I have a handful of his work.

I remember my mom telling me she and her girlfriends went to see 'The Tingler' (1959) in a theater, and the part of the movie where the tingler actually gets loose in a movie theater, the screen went black, and Vincent Price is shouting "The tingler is loose! Loose in the theater! Scream! Scream for your lives!!"

The whole theater is full of kids, in the dark, screaming. Now, THAT'S entertainment.
If you're interested in this kind of thing, there's a couple of really good documentaries about it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288811/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795473/

The first is just a short, a dvd feature, but the second is a feature length documentary. For those in the UK and can get Sky Arts, they show this sometimes.

that's what she said...
Ive not seen the American version. But i guarantee that the original Thai schlock is better.
I'll watch it to see for myself. I didn't like the American version that much from what I remeber. I only saw it once tho, maybe I was having a bad day lol.
So a watch of the original version is a must for me!