can't remeber possible schizophrenic (sp?) comedy???

Tools    

that's what she said...
I honestly don't know if I just dreamed this last night or if it's real and it was in my subconscious memory. I tried to look it up myself this morning but since I had no luck I'll try you guys!!

I'm pretty sure this movie is a comedy. Otherwise the second-hand genre is most likely a thriller. I am pretty sure Nicolas Cage was the main character.

Anyways in the movie Nicolas Cage plays FOUR different "brothers": There is the main guy-kinda neutral/normal dresses in normal business guy clothes. The gambler- has long hair, tinted glasses, one of those tourist shirts. The "bad boy"- dresses in black. The "nerdy guy"- classic stereotypical nerd.

There is some sort of main problem that happens toward the beginning to make them all show up at his house. There is a fight scene that takes place in the house between the brothers...

You find out at the end that he didn't really have brothers, he was a schizophrenic.

I really hope this movie exists because I want to watch it today (which is my bday )

Semper Fooey
I think you dreamed up that one. It certainly isn't a Cage movie I heard of and a search for a movie like that with him gets nada.

The closest I can think of is Multiplicity with Michael Keaton, but that's only vaguely similar to what you describe.

Another possibility, Me, Myself and Irene,

I forgot about Adaptation with Cage. That is a little closer, but still not exactly what you describe.

that's what she said...
Will, omg so the Multiplicity scenes ARE what I was imagining but it must have been a dream because instead of Michael Keaton it was for sure Nicolas Cage lol and instead of clones it was just one guy but with multiple personalities. But the scenes were so close like the tourist shirt and the black clothes and the normal guy and the smart guy... and it being a comedy and all.

^^if you watch the Keaton clones kind of are what I dreampt the Cage's diff personalities were lol. Man, I wish I didn't dream it because it was an AWESOME dream then and it's too bad it wasn't real

that's what she said...
You had a dream where you merged Multiplicity and Adaptation.? Awesome.
Heck YEAH!! I think I might even go back to sleep now. Haha -it's still fresh in my mind, I may be able to go back into it!