Though I'll be posting a review of this on my blog tomorrow, being I'm new here I figured I would post a short review here as well. I did find this movie on YouTube, so it can be viewed for free.

Fear Town, USA (2014) Horror/Comedy

Just about everybody in town has been invited to the St. Blevins Day bash held in honor of a rather weird local holiday. Everybody except for a group of geeks, stoners, and a few others who have no idea the trouble they are headed for. A masked killer, a ghost, and guys in black robes show up to add to the festivities and make it the party of the year, for anybody who survives that is.

After watching Fear Town, USA and looking online for more information, I was surprised to find it was made for only $10,000 by a group of film school students. It is a very funny movie with a lot going on. At about 90 minutes it does not drag. Some seams of a low budget production show through, but I was too busy laughing to really notice.

A warning up front is this has a bizarre ending that may offend. Heck, some of the humor throughout the movie might offend the easily offended. Just putting that out there so I don't hear back "why did you recommend that?"