Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Warrior 10/10

Thanks to Masterman, I never would've watched this if it wasn't your favorite. It was almost unbearable for me to watch, I cried like a sissy the whole way through. That never happens to me.

My flashback took me back to Me Myself & Irene

5.9/10.

Has some funny moments. But watching it now, makes me feel like the movie is past its time. It was fun then, not now.

It's far from being a masterpiece, but I thought it was better than that. From memory I'd go with
-

Have you ever seen The Wicker Man or The Blood On Satan's Claw?

I liked Wake Wood. Not great but decent. Very atmospheric.
That's a good point. For me, atmosphere is the most important thing with horror films and, to a certain point, with films generally. If n3wt doesn't, then I can see his rating is probably about where I might've put it myself.

Warrior 10/10

Thanks to Masterman, I never would've watched this if it wasn't your favorite. It was almost unbearable for me to watch, I cried like a sissy the whole way through. That never happens to me.

Damn you beat me to it, I just finished watching it for the 6th time today. I think the most powerful scenes were ones where they we not fighting. Probably my second favourite movie of all time.

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)

I had a feeling that this movie was created by high people for high people. And since Marijuana is illegal in Poland, there was no way for me to enjoy that movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)

I had a feeling that this movie was created by high people for high people. And since Marijuana is illegal in Poland, there was no way for me to enjoy that movie

Im a big fan of the Harold and Kumar films. The first one is the best

-

The narrator (Downey Jr.) chats with the audience. That I did not mind, until the very last scene when he ends up looking straight into the camera and says "Thanks for coming, please stay for the end credits." That was so lame. This movie is a mess and it's quite confusing, even though it has its funny moments. Overrated, defo.

Megamind. 6.6/10.

Quite enjoyed the film. Especially because of the background songs that they played. AC/DC, G n' R, MJ. Quite liked it!

Oblivion (2013)

I never expected it to be a great movie but I thought it would at least be decent. Well, it would be quite ok if it wasn't for the fact that it's made up of ripped off ideas from: Star Wars, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Independence Day, Moon and even Wall-e. And those are just the ones that I've noticed.