Batman Vs. Superman

Tools    

Okay, I thought Superman would win then I read some posts, then I thought Batman would win, then I read some more posts then I thought Superman would win, til I read what Steve N said. Batman could win that way. Lol!!

Batman could say "put on this Kryptonite ring or I'll kill Lois" and Superman would do it. He wouldn't throw anything at him 'cause he doesn't throw things like that. If he did he could just sit in his lazyboy watching tv and use his super vision to see someone robbing a bank and throw a melon at him from 5 miles away, then the bank robber would be knocked out til the cops came and Superman could keep watching tv. Or Batman could tie Lois to his body with Kryptonite rope or something. Or Batman could make a batsuit out of Kryptonite I don't know. He's smart enough to think of something.

I think that back in the day when they were inventing Superman they made Lex be the villian because they were opposites. Brains vs brawn kinda thing. Batman is smart and can fight so I don't know who would win. Also, Superman has another weakness besides Kryptonite. Magic. (That's from the comics) So Batman could learn magic and turn Superman into a donkey. Or he could do some magic to make him lose his powers and Superman wouldn't know til he tried to stop a speeding car and got smashed to death.

Oh c'mon -- Batman would win because he could take hostages? Ok, then Superman could take Alfred hostage. Hostages aren't part of this, man. Superman would stand a block away from Batman, and throw something (anything) at him, and he'd die. How can you get past that? I don't care if you've read every comic book EVER, and I've never read any at all, because I don't see how you can get past that. The only way you can even come anywhere even remotely close is by giving him some Kryptonite right and allowing him to take hostages, etc.

you don't know anything when it comes to comic book heroes
Yes, you've got me there.

Superman did die and useing some stupid technology from his home planet he was able to re-enter his body.
I just don't understand why Superman's technology is stupid but Batman's isn't. Indeed, if a technology is so far advanced that it can allow someone to be reborn, then I would imagine it is pretty far advanced ahead of Batman's.

And come to think of it, the Kryptonite in the film didn't affect Superman through lead, so perhaps he could wear some suit made out of lead. Then Batman's ring would be useless!

It's not even his technology and he doesn't know how to use it. It comes from his home planet and was just set up to be automatic. He can't use it himself. Also Superman isn't the type of person to take hostages. Batman on the other hand doesn't care because he's a bad motha f*(ker. Also thanx for seeing the point Sunfrog, if superman could do such a thing as toss a rock at the bad guy and win he would do it in every comic.

Uh, no, that's not true at all. Holy crap, doesn't anyone here stop to think these situations through? When Superman is stopping a crime, he doesn't want to kill anyone...and throwing something that fast, be it a melon or not, could easily kill someone. Not only that, but he's not battling them the same anywa...and besides, he's usually far away.

Batman could be killed so d*mn easily it's sad. If you have to say "Batman would kidnap Superman's friends and force him to surrender," then your case is weaker than a drunk monkey. If we're talking real skill/ability, one on one, Superman would beat Batman like a friggin' drum.

Okay there is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that Superman would waste Batman like he was Billy Dee Williams' wife and I've clearly stated that as my opinion. I don't know what else to say- except: Your logic (Zwee) that Superman would die because he's died before doesn't make sense. Because Your defense to the counter doesn't make sense TWT say: Hasn't Batman been captured before? You say: Yes, but he gets away.

Well, Superman DIED AND GOT BETTER AND GOT AWAY. Same logic! Scratch your argument. Start at the beginning. THERE IS NOTHING THAT SUPERMAN CANT DO. That's why he's boring. That's why everyone likes Batty better. Batman is far more interesting. But Even the greatest warriors on Earth are no match for God himself.

Yeah, there's no doubt that at least THAT argument is weak. By that logic, I can't die: because I already have! And of course, seeing as how Bruce Lee has died, I guess I can whoop Bruce Lee, eh?

You cant kill Batman with a melon (even if its a really huge one) becuz his bat ears would catch the melon in midair & slice it in half. Then Batman would have fruit salad.

The one thing Batman has going for him is that he is the luckiest man on Earth. Some mistake it for intelligence but it's luck.

"Wait, Robin, remember what Riddler said! 'I'm going to get you!' 'get' is the key word."

"How so, Batman?"

"What is 'get' backwards?"

"Teg, Batman?"

"No, T.E.G.- The Efferville Gardens!"

"Holy correspondence, Batman, you're right!"

Of course, Riddler is at these gardens. Itelligence? no.
Luck? Methinks.

OK there have been numerous points in the Batman comic when people such as Kane who is close to or the same strength of Superman has thrown an object at Batman. Each time he dodges out of the way. Explain to me why Batman can't do it to Superman? True it is unreal but so are the heroes we are discussing and Batman obviously has the ability to dodge objects traveling at high speeds.

Because Superman could throw an ocean liner at Batman and how is he gonna dodge that?

Did it say how fast it was traveling? I don't think anyone here doubts that Superman can throw something a couple thousand MPH -- you're telling me Batman can dodge that? Are you REALLY saying that? I don't care how smart he is, or how often he works out...he can't dodge that...and even if he could, Superman moves so fast you can hardly see him, so he could throw one per second...and believe me, something would hit Mr. Wayne.

Im just saying that in the comics Batman has dodged objects from Kane and Kane is just as strong as Superman. The Ocean Liner thing would never occur because Batman is smart enough to stay in a crowed area were Superman would never do that because it might harm some of the public.

He just jumped out of the way. Kane can pick up cars and such and toss them a block or two. I figure if Batman can dodge that kind of strength in which the object must me traveling a few hundred miles an hour (which is impossible) why can't he dodge something that is traveling a little faster.

Uh, I would say it would be a lot more than "a little faster." Did the comic book say how fast the car was being thrown? Can Kane move as fast as Superman, so that he could be throwing a couple things a second?

Who's Kane?

Zwee, please stop basing everything on the past, man! You can't use the past to create a theory of the result of this situation because this situation HAS NEVER HAPPENED before. If Superman had fought Batman in the past, I would let you use examples from that fight. But Kane is NOT Superman so don't tell me about it! LIVE IN THE NOW!

Exactly. Not only that, but let me ask you this: how would Batman have fared against Doomsday? Perhaps Superman died because he faces tougher villiains than Batman. What are Doomsday's powers?

I think the bottom line here is that Superman is a lame, Republican man. Batman is rich, he's got a cool car, he lives in the city, and he is probably a liberal all the way. I think that if Batman needed help, Bruce Wayne could get support from his political allies and help stop the problem by spending lots of money on it. Superman, on the other hand, has boring powers, isn't even from this planet, and has a weakness that can be exploited. I'm sorry, Batman's intelligence or luck or whatever would prevail in this situation. There are countless ways he could take out Superman using his cunning and brains and money, all Superman could do is throw a melon at him. Superman's too conservative to beat Batman. He's also too lame.