Brad Pitt and other actors I wish would get out of movies

Tools    

I'm on the side of all the Pitt supporters, he really doesn't dissappoint very often.

Personally i could do without Russell Crowe movies, apart from some of his early work, romper stomper and LA confidential, i find him very boring to watch.
Could really do with Matthew McConaughy in any films, he really hasn't done anything good since his character in dazed and confused, and although frailty was a good film, it would have been better without him.
Tom Hanks is another who i would prefer was replaced in films.

Would love to see Sam Rockwell, Kevin Bacon, William H Macy, Neve Campbell and Rachel Miner in more films.

I thought Cruise was stretched beyond his limitations in Eyes Wide Shut. A critic said that he relied a lot more on gestures than emotions and they were right.

Unlike many others, I thought Cruise was great in War of the Worlds. Sure he's not a blue collar dock worker, but his acting was great. Also Magnolia and Lions for Lambs. However, his perf in Tropic Thunder was just plain embarassing.

Banned from Hollywood.
Ocean's movies great...Pitt so weak almost killed them

Jessie James movie....Im still recovering from that one

Benjamin Button.....Oh, yeah good idea surround yourself with every aspect of movie making talent from directing to cinematography and oh guess what all that was great (and awarded) but with all that great stuff something made that movie suck...lets see....hmmm....oh yeah...Brad Pitt

True Romance is my favorite of all time and yes hes great as the high guy on the couch but if we could limit him to that amount of screen time that would be great.

Others we need to eliminate to make movies worth watching again:

Brendan Fraiser

John Trivolta

Mark Walberg (boogie nights-great-couldve left it at that)

Ben Affleck (hes pretty much on his way out..keep walking Ben)

Julia Roberts (her range is so weak Im tired seeing one of her movies and thinking "oh hey there's the same character from pretty woman"

On a positive note, those we need in as many movies as possible:

Morgan Freeman
Tommy Lee Jones
Tom Cruise
Russell Crowe
Frances McDormand

Agree with Freeman,Cruise,Jones,Crowe and McDormand..they are all great actors...

as for the ones you consider "bad" i definiterly agree with Frasier, Travolta, Affleck and Roberts

however..Mark Wahlberg i consider quite good, and as for Brad Pitt that's a whole big subject and a time consuming discussion so i'll just lay it down with a few words..

I didnt think much of him up until the mid 2000's but lately he has made some great movies and has shown great improvement.not as monotonus and average as i considered him back in the old days...so all in all an actor who has shown great improvement over the last years...for evidence : (Snatch, Babel, Benjamin Button, Jesse James(yes it's great), Burn After..., Inglourious Basterds)

(I could add Fight Club in the list, but although a classic movie it's Norton who steals the show in that one, still it was where Pitt showed signs that he could improve)...and as for one of his most recent performances in Troy, although quite close to the Homer epic Iliad, and overall a good movie, i thought the way he portrayed Achilles was quite inconsistent.but then that's just me, being brainwashed and exposed to Greek Mythology since an early age, made me have a different picture of Achilles in my mind.)

Banned from Hollywood.
I thought Cruise was stretched beyond his limitations in Eyes Wide Shut. A critic said that he relied a lot more on gestures than emotions and they were right.

Unlike many others, I thought Cruise was great in War of the Worlds. Sure he's not a blue collar dock worker, but his acting was great. Also Magnolia and Lions for Lambs. However, his perf in Tropic Thunder was just plain embarassing.

i would add Collateral to his list of great performances as well..and yes he was terrific in War of The Worlds.

I really don't like Angerlina Jolie she just really annoyes me & I personally don't think she is that good of an actress, sorry to any one who likes her but that is just my opinion.

I really don't like Leonardo DiCaprio he just really annoys me & I personally don't think he is that good of an actor, sorry to any one who likes him but that is just my opinion.