Quantum of Solace

→ in
Tools    

It does. Though, as has been brought up here already, the plot is quite weak, and I didn't like the villain.
It falls into that category, like The Living Daylights, of having a vague central villain and a few other villains who are basically on the same level. GoldenEye is one example where that worked extremely well, but they had a long time to get it right .

Mathieu Amalric's a brilliant actor and I think he's brilliant in Quantum of Solace – with what he was given, which isn't great. The menace is certainly there, so it would have been good to see Greene as formidable rather than just a minion,

WARNING: spoilers below
which ironically is what Silva was prior to the Spectre retcon. I don't put the performances on the same level but it's like saying the Joker was working for Bane .

It falls into that category, like The Living Daylights, of having a vague central villain and a few other villains who are basically on the same level. GoldenEye is one example where that worked extremely well, but they had a long time to get it right .

Mathieu Amalric's a brilliant actor and I think he's brilliant in Quantum of Solace – with what he was given, which isn't great. The menace is certainly there, so it would have been good to see Greene as formidable rather than just a minion,

WARNING: spoilers below
which ironically is what Silva was prior to the Spectre retcon. I don't put the performances on the same level but it's like saying the Joker was working for Bane .
Agree on both points. Disregarding the major classics, I'd argue Raoul Silva in Skyfall is the most complex and intriguing villain in the series, although I'm yet to see some of them.

anyone as me feels like watching Quantum of solace?
i don t know but this film with all its inconsitencies has it s moment of atmosphere, here we find daniel craig alone, more like a man on a mission to find someone, he s always chasing, looking...for trails, i have to admit quantum has it s moments
the opera spying
his chemistry with mathis
some parts i really like in this one

In retrospect I think its a decent enough Bond film inbetween two excellent ones, some questionable editing early on and it feels like its missing a bit of its middle act but otherwise entertaining.