Song from The Departed, please help...

Tools    

In The Departed, specifically at 50 mins 36 seconds, a guitar intro/song plays in the movie and ends at around 51 mins 20 seconds. I am desperately trying to find out the name of this song because it's on listed on either of the Departed soundtracks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In The Departed, specifically at 50 mins 36 seconds, a guitar intro/song plays in the movie and ends at around 51 mins 20 seconds. I am desperately trying to find out the name of this song because it's on listed on either of the Departed soundtracks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It sounds like a piece of original scoring for the film. Whether or not it's on the soundtrack, I can't say.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Actually, I thought the same thing. So I listened to all the songs from the original score and that piece from the movie was not any of them.

I don't know what scene you are talking about. Can you please describe what the scene was, I will be able to remember a little better with some help.

hmm,, is it Let it Loose or Billy's theme. .