Describe yourself in 4 words.

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTAdmirerFromAfar
Yeah, he video taped me on that. And your right, there's nowhere to skate in the big NB (word up).
haha, love the word up.

Interesting to talk to

Hi Toose, Im PigsnieLite!!! Im constipated too! And you dont want to know my brother Pigsnie becuz hes a liberal!!!

Down with conservatives!!!

Hee hee, I spy wiv my liddle eye ... a FIGHT!

Are you a girl Toose?

Just curious. not many girls here on movieforums. most of us are like 16 or something & some of us even look like pineapples, hahaha!!!!!

Hate to shatter your hopes... but nope. Why did you guys run all the girls off? You're not supposed to say you look like a pineapple. You're supposed to say that you look like Tom Cruise except that you're hung like Mr. Ed. If we all do that the chicks will come.

Well we actually had a couple of new girls here 2 weeks ago but they went on holiday. (See SMEG thread, heehee) and then we also have this 1 girl Thmilin, whos very smart & likes to talk about nekked thighs & heavin honeydews, loll. She is the only regular & she has a crush on Pigsnie. by the way, have you seen our badger thread. Its really long but its a whole bunch of us talkin about all sorts of silly things & you mite find it intresting.

ps. I dont think anyone here looks like tom cruise but Pigsnie does look like tha evil colonel in the Patriot.

I look like Tom Cruise !!

LOLLL!!!! but how could you dessert nicole kidman???

Originally posted by Steve N.
I look like Tom Cruise !!

I look like Tom Cruise's pineapple. :bawl:

HA, but even I would like to look like toms pineapple! think of all the atractive um, spots!

Diplomat with an attitude
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."