28 Days Later 2:The Army

Tools    

The 1st was stupid

this better be better
cuz the army that was infected in the 1st movie the made it were it spreaded around the world

its goin to have a new director the dorector of resident evil 1 2 and 3

Originally Posted by RoMaN DEMENT
The 1st was stupid

this better be better
cuz the army that was infected in the 1st movie the made it were it spreaded around the world

its goin to have a new director the dorector of resident evil 1 2 and 3

Where is this info from??????? Exactly!

I think this guy just goes around posting false information. If not he should really start giving his sources.

And this is my BOOMstick!
please let this be fake. please!!!!! god how i hated the first one, please dont let them make a second one.

Well, yes there is a sequel. No news on title, cast and that stuff (that means you Roman)..... only that it was brought attention to Fox Searchlight for a sequel and that its greenlighted. (Check my thread) .

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
I will check on google to see if he is posting false info.. the doom movie was not fake, and it was posted by the same guy.

Sam
Visit here....

http://movies.go.com/movies/numbers/...ks-later_2005/

very strange, the called it 28 weeks later. Any ideas?

Thats wut true and rowane joffe is writin it but no talks on cast or director.
Plus Danny Boyle is sick i wuld love 2 see him direct. Go rent Trainspotting.

Sam
Trainspotting? Good? better see if i can get that.

And this is my BOOMstick!
great. just great.

the ring 2 will suck

Originally Posted by thankyoucomeagain
the ring 2 will suck
This quote from thanyoucomeagain may look odd and out of place but it was directed at my last post of which I deleted because I felt I was going off topic. I ended up posting it in jrs' own movie sequel thread.
Sorry.

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
The first movie sucked, and I predict that the second one: 28 Days Later 2:The Army will probably be garbage, too!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
The first movie ****ING ROCKED! How can you take such a bite out of a good movie? Sure it had a small plot, but it was huge with imagination. Honestly, it was nicely simple in a good way. Nothing too boring or original.

****, the last 20-30 minues were helluva good too. At times during that movie, I was like "it's over!" It lacked some detail, but it was awesome all together.

This fake Movie Reminds me of the movie 12 monkeys.

Army of the 12 Monkeys!

i want to be there leader! lol

Originally Posted by Godsend
The first movie ****ING ROCKED! How can you take such a bite out of a good movie? Sure it had a small plot, but it was huge with imagination. Honestly, it was nicely simple in a good way. Nothing too boring or original.

****, the last 20-30 minues were helluva good too. At times during that movie, I was like "it's over!" It lacked some detail, but it was awesome all together.
You are talking about 28 days later aren't you? Personally, I thought the pace was far too slow. I did however enjoy the new look of the "running zombies". And as for the sequel, I'd still probably watch it and hope for it not to be another snoozer.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
You are talking about 28 days later aren't you? Personally, I thought the pace was far too slow. I did however enjoy the new look of the "running zombies". And as for the sequel, I'd still probably watch it and hope for it not to be another snoozer.
I believe the pace was perfect. It set you in the mood and the feeling the characters got...spoilers ahead, sort of.

You could feel they were abanndoned. That's far from TELLING they were abannonded, cause you can tell by just watching. Some of the emotions they showed were great. Especially when the unrurly "calvary" decided to restart the human race on thier own. It showed what they had to stick to. I'm not a fan of the zombie stuff. It was nicely put together...total destruction of a huge country with out a military leader or some big nuclear weapon.