How Many Disney Films Have You Seen???

Tools    

46 I'm not really a Disney person. I watched most of the ones I ticked when I was a kid. Still, I beat Hit Girl's score.

It's not a competition - unless I'm winning of course!

Fantasia (1940)

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)

The Black Hole (1979)

Tron (1982)

I'm not a big Disney Fan.

chaq686
I haven't seen anything since Tarzan

Kunius Reviews Google Us
Ive seen around 20-25. Of course that also counts for my childhood years

This thread made me remember my elementary school days.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Going by this list, 140. I hit most of the non-sequel animated ones and most of the live action ones from the 80s and 90s. Sadly, I think that I will end up watching a lot of the animated and Air Bud sequels (many of which are owned by my girlfriend, who watches bad kids movies with the same zealous appetite that I reserve for bad horror movies).

I have to say though, I was surprised some of the movies that were actually made by Disney (like Something Wicked This Way Comes) as well as some of the movies that evidently weren't made by them (I don't remember seeing either The Return of Jafar or Aladdin and the King of Thieves among those listed). It also seems weird that movies that they only distributed, such as those produced by Studio Ghibli or the early Pixar movies, should count towards their total.

I didn't realize Disney had so many movies out, but I got 139. The Lone Ranger is on my list of movies to see.

Of course that also counts for my childhood years

I am the Watcher in the Night
Here Is The List.

Currently going through them right now...

175. Weak.
I got 101, although some of the movies aren't actually Disney, very cheeky of them

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

My god. This is one list that I don't plan finishing watching, only about 10 movies there are worth watching. Though that's expected given that it's almost a random selection of films and the golden rule always says: 95% of everything is cr*p.

I was surprised to see Spirited Away on this list, yes I knew they had the rights, but it's something completely different from the rest of it up to the point it showed up.

Counted only the ones I was sure of having watched, many others I was uncertain but they are generally all identical. Interesting that some recent movies were remakes of the old ones from the 1950's and 1960's.

It also seems weird that movies that they only distributed, such as those produced by Studio Ghibli or the early Pixar movies, should count towards their total.
The list is also incomplete in this regard, since they are not counting the Ghibli films they released only on video in the US.

I'm not a big Disney Fan.
Watch Spirited Away, Ponyo and Howl's Moving Castle, they are the 3 best movies on that list. Specially Spirited Away. Though they are not really Disney movies, only foreign movies the studio distributed in the US.

I think I have watched Dumbo more times than any other movies on that list because when I was a kid I watched it like 20 times. I watched Spirited Away "only" 4 times but I don't have the habit of re-watching movies now.