Movie scenes that make you laugh just by THINKING about them.

Tools    

The chainsaw scene in American Psycho comes to mind. "Not the face! Not the f-ing face you b-itch!" Also the scene in Death Race where Joan Allen is trying to persuade Jason Statham to stay on as Frankenstein in the prison instead of going home to his daughter. "If you stay, it will be the most unselfish act of love I have ever seen". Halirious stuff.

Here, There and Everywhere
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." - Dodgeball

&feature=related

"Sex Panther by Odion. They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time." - Anchorman

Whenever i think about Bad boys movie than i am laughing,The scene of this movie and the dialogues are great.

The "Serpentine" scene in the original In-Laws with Peter Sellers and Alan Arkin. That movie is just one of the best comedies of all time.

The breakfast scene in the Hangover with Zach wearing the baby is priceless too.

How about all of John Belushi's "stealth scenes" in Animal House. Him down in his crouching stance looking both ways and raising one eyebrow at a time --- Outstanding.

You Can't Cheat an Honest Man has a couple of these moments, especially in the last scene at the swanky engagement party for W.C. Fields' daughter. Her mother-in-law to-be is "allergic to snakes."

"I drove 300 miles on two tires and two Boa Constrictors" -- Aaaahg!" (starts at 9:13 in this clip):

Then at 4:14 in this clip there's another one. WC Fields calls his daugher's fiance a Tartuffle. The way he says it and the guy's poncy reaction are great. Just the look on the guy's face makes me laugh. Watch through "Gildersleeves! Great Snakes!" - "Aaaagh!":

The scene in Funny Farm (1988) where Chevy Chase catches the large black snake while fishing in the pond next to the house. It gets loose and crawls into the house. Madolyn Smith is inside unpacking with earphones on. There's a pause then a blood curdling scream.

The scene in Monkey Business (1931) where Zeppo is having a tender moment telling Mary, "Mary, I'll never leave you" and then a second later the guys chasing them show up and zip, off he goes running.

About 7:00 into this video:

Semper Fooey
Actually, I thought the funniest scene in Monkey Business is starting at the end of that clip where the Marx Brothers try to sing like Maurice Chevalier.

Monty Python's The Life of Brian has so many funny scenes so it's hard to pick just one but here's mine: the stoning scene. Where the women (who aren't allowed to participate) purchase beards from vendors and show up anyhow:

Jim Carey and Steve Carell