Songs you get tired of hearing

Tools    

You and Will should start a group called old codgers unlimited! Will would be the chairman as you wouldn't be bothered with the s***!

Sorry Sir, wants my punishment...may I ask Sir?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I've stopped listening to the radio recently, I have come to the realisation that new music is just not created for the ears of my 37 year old self. I stick to my iPod these days, where apparently the 1990's never ended.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not a Coldplay fan either! In actual fact I despise them.

I will repeat it...**** coldplay!

The most loathsome of all goblins
Pretty much everything that's played on commercial FM radio stations. Honestly, every single one has a playlist that doesn't even amount to a single gigabyte.

Community and Satellite radio are the only way to go. Here in Dallas we have a really great college jazz station as well as a community station that plays everything from blues to folk to 30's/40's swing.
I got sick of Elvis after he died in 1977. For two years thats all you heard was Elvis, Elvis, Elvis. Im just getting back to where I can listen to his songs without puking.
I still can't believe how beloved people like Elvis,Frank Sinatra and The Carpenters are, considering they made their careers performing music written by musicians that came before them, or written by hired studio songwriters.

I mean, they're nice to listen to, but I say save the adoration and respect for musical artists and groups that actually write their own damn songs.

Gangnam Style

I'm really surprised that nobody listed it in this thread before me.
The thing that's kinda golden about that whole thing is that the song is essentially mocking a class of people, and most of america is all about it, so I can't help but think every time Psy plays it over here he's rofling in his head like "these fools don't even know they're making fun of themselves."