Billy Sullivan

Tools    

I am trying to find a contact for a virtually unknown actor. If anyone has any info on Billy L. Sullivan, I would so amazed and appreciated if you could tell me. His credits include: The Big Green and Little Big League.

If you do not know who Billy L. Sullivan is then take a peak at The Big Green, yeah I know its a cheesy Disney film, but its got a laugh or two in there. Anyway Sullivan plays Jeffrey. His hair is long black in a shag cut and he is in the opening scene with the cheetos, but he is not the one holding the cheetos. You'll know what I mean if you watch it.

Please PLACE CONTACT INFO ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE IT!

A novel adaptation.
Why the unhealthy interest?

I'll echo that...

But, hey, have you tried searching on Google (or other search engines)? I'd say check out the Internet Movie Database, but you probably already have.

Otherwise, I'm of no help. The only Billy Sullivan I know was the kid in my eighth-grade class who colored his teeth green with markers and got caught jerking off in the janitor's closet.

He may have gone on to future stardom, but I think he's most likely living in a trailer somewhere in southern Illinois watching When Animals Attack III...

What, he's not on the Gubernatorial ballot in Cahl-eee-forn-ya? Everyone else is.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra