Why didn't Eminem perform at the Oscars

Tools    

Why didn't Eminem perform? Aren't all of the songs generally performed? Is there a story behind this?

He was probably scared of a terrorist attack

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I was glad to see him win an oscar!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

"I missed... I never miss."
He was on vacation and couldn't make it.

Anyone else find that guy who accepted Eminem's award annoying? He looked like Carrot Top's lover.

i would have loved it if he were there and said something naughty

I must become Caligari..!
I Hope Eminem Dies!!!!!!!!

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I am having a nervous breakdance
Now, that's not a very nice thing to say!

Don't you think it would feel kinda empty without him?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by afalzone
Why didn't Eminem perform?
because he's dead.

He didn't perform because the orchestra couldn't perform the music. It's the same reason the Fight Club score wasn't nominated.

Name's Charly, the spy!
Originally posted by n7of9
i would have loved it if he were there and said something naughty
How beautiful would it have been to see Eminem receive his award from Barbara Streisand She looked awkward/shocked enough just reading his name out.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally posted by Piddzilla
Now, that's not a very nice thing to say!

Don't you think it would feel kinda empty without him?
No its a lovley thing to say, i hope its a bloody and painful death