Dracula 2000

Tools    

Yes...kids need to be "free" once they reach a certain age. You can't throw a bunch of strict rules at an adoloescent and not screw him/her up in one way or another. You have to develope on your own to learn what life is all about. Your parents can guide you to the choices....but YOU have to pick and choose the right choices.

I'm going to try and bring this whole topic back the film idea....

You have to try and experience everything you can in life. As an example....
If you have been in many real fist fights with people, your whole outlook on movie fights changes. By experiencing a real fight, the impact the film has on your image of fighting changes. You can become more critical of the fight scenes, and base it on your own experience.

Seriously...everybody needs to be in at least one real fight. The experience can help you in many ways. So go out there and pick a fight!

Man oh man! I just got in the mood to watch Fight Club!!!

I agree that most people would learn more about themselves and life in general if they got into a real fist fight, but I for one won't go looking for one - I'll do so if I consider it the best thing to do at the time.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Ok then, back to the movie.

I still haven't seen it, but want to very badly.

I agree with you completely. From when I use to fight, Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Taikwando, Muy tai, and Kick boxing, I'm always critical of fights in movies.