What Actor Do You Hate The Most?

Tools    

Long Live The New Flesh
That is certainly specific. Now, can you actually explain why?
Hatosy lacks color, charisma, wit, charm. He's dry, dull-witted, and boring. He's to my movie experience what others have called the "Andy Garcia curse" for anything Andy Garcia is in.

Berenger is a blockhead. He belongs under the hood of my car, not trying to act. He's the same as Hatosy in the sense that he sucks the "fun" out of most movies he's in, he's unenlightened, tired and boring. He's also got Adam West syndrome going, but it's as if no one told him, so he's bloated and still trying to act like he might be a ladies man, which is always painful to watch.

I used to really dislike Keanu Reeves, but his acting has actually improved in the last few years. I realize that's not saying much, but still. He just always seemed so wooden, but he was decent in Thumbsucker. And I've heard he's a pretty good person

Someone I haven't seen recently (thankfully) is Andi McDowell. She's the female version of Keanu.

Someone I've taken a real dislike to lately is Michael Madsen. Maybe it's because he was so awful in Sin City, but it seems like he always plays the same character, and poorly. I know everyone loved him in Reservoir Dogs, but seriously, he was probably the weakest part of that movie.

I agree about Tom Beringer, btw.

Kevin Spacey plays the same character than he should- there's a chip-on-the-shoulder arrogance strain in virtually all of his performances whether there should be or not.
Totally agree. He is about the most overrated actor alive. His female and equally unimaginative counterpart would be Helen Hunt.

Also Johnny Depp. He's just a ham. A ham that's been left out on the table in an unvented NY apartment for three weeks in July.

Harrison Ford is a ridiculously overrated actor-- borderline bad. Tom Hanks is only so-so-- although he was quite talented in Charlie Wilson's War.

I'll rephrase the question to avoid feeling bad... "Which actor is most overrated"...

In my opinion, I cannot understand how Keanu Reeves continues to get A-movie roles. The guy has little ability to show emotion and I just do not get it!

In my opinion, I cannot understand how Keanu Reeves continues to get A-movie roles.
Not anymore

Obviously you haven't seen King of California.

Seen it??? I've never even heard of it. But with that beard, he looks like his dad playing Van Gogh!!! Last thing Michael needs is for people to be thinking about one of his dad's great chew-the-scenery roles while watching him underplay his.

I heard him say on a talk-show once that he started out underplaying parts to distinguish himself from daddy Kirk. Seems he has succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. The only one of Michael's films I can remember is War of the Roses but certainly not for his contribution to it. For anyone who has ever gone through a really mean divorce, that film is a flash-back to the trenches, not a "comedy" however black.

Oh, wait, Kathleen Turner and Danny DeVito also carried him through Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile. I vaguely remember him in The Ghost and the Darkness (1996) but I forget now--was he the ghost or the darkness? With his skills of underplaying, he could easily disapper into either role.

I'll rephrase the question to avoid feeling bad... "Which actor is most overrated"...
For someone that the public ranks as one of our greatest living actors, I think Al Pacino is waaaay overrated. He was fine starting out in The Panic in Needle Park and The Godfather. But he started getting a little tedious in Dog Day Afternoon (I found John Cazale’s performance to be much more interesting in that film), and I think he’s been playing Sonny Wortzik ever since.

Registered Creature
Hayden Christensen. He can't act.

I don't suppose I hate him though. I'm sure he's a nice guy IRL. He just can't act.

Some times it is more a matter of bad films than bad acting. Nicholas Cage can do well but he takes anything that comes along and has been in a few real turkeys.

Registered Creature
It's more a matter of bad acting in Hayden Christensen's case. He's always been handed down these good films, such as Star Wars and Jumper (Jumper had a rather interesting concept) but he almost always ruins it with his bad acting. He always seems so cynical in his movies. And the thing is, Star Wars and Jumper aren't even bad films.