scary nudies

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
But at least: she is not an actor ;-)[/quote]

careful! you may discover if you saw her naked that she's rather an actor than an actress

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
No one here would honestly turn away if Britney Spears Federline was standing in front of us naked.

Now if I was standing in front of you naked, you would shreik and curl into the fetal position and start gagging, but that's me.

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Leslie Nielsen...*shudders*
Surely it couldn't be that bad...

Yes it could, and quit calling me Shirley.

history *is* moralizing
once upon a time.......
i was in love with Cabbage Head's avatar!!!!!!
(better than Lesley, no doubt!)

By the avatar, you mean Gillian Anderson?

Sweet sweet Scully. The things you make me do to myself...

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Cabbage Head
Sweet sweet Scully. The things you make me do to myself...
oh gosh, this is becoming really scary!!!!!!

Whoa. The temperature in this thread has risen quite a few degrees..

film making extraordinaire
If you saw michael jackson naked, you would melt like raiders of the lost ark. I feel bad for those kids.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
If you saw michael jackson naked, you would melt like raiders of the lost ark. I feel bad for those kids.
uhh, YOU are not over it yet?

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
I'm gonna' have to go with everyone, for actors, and for actresses, I'm sure I could think of at least a few. I didn't see "About Schmidt", and knowing that you saw Kathy Bates' ass in it didn't make me any more curious. Ellen Burstyn, from "Requiem for a Dream"......zoinks!! How about Mo'nique, that giant beast from "Soul Plane" and "Showtime at the Apollo". I'm sorry, I just can't stand it when nasty people feel compelled to tell you how hot they are. Mo'nique, if you're hot, I'll decide it for myself, thank you. P.S., you're not hot, you're scary, and hopefully I never see you charging my way in the wilderness somewhere.

Let's toss Diane Keaton into the mix. She's still pretty and she's got something about her, but the time for her to get nude onscreen has passed, and I think she's smart enough to know that as well. The only older chicks that I can think of that I'd wanna' see naked are Michelle Pfeiffer and Rene Russo.

Can't think of anymore right now but I'm sure there are plenty. I'll Be Back.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by gothamboy
Let's toss Diane Keaton into the mix. She's still pretty and she's got something about her, but the time for her to get nude onscreen has passed
that's a shame some waits till real advanced years to grant us the pleasure...
so far, it looks like it'll be such a case with Kirsten Dunst, if ever...
same thing with Kate Beckinsale...
(yes, i'm not talking about some breast in the dark... that doesn't count!)
and what about Gwynneth Paltrow? the only thing we got was a bodydouble anyway...
so, are they waiting to become *scary nudies* before they show something? although, if i were their boyfriend, i'd appreciate... and i do respect integrity!

Um... Let's see... Michael Moore would be one hell of a blinding sight...

Oh hang on, we're talking actors who HAVE been in the nude on film... OK. I'll correct myself.

-Arnie: A muscle clad slab of meat...? No thanks... *barforama*
-Jean Claude Van Damme: Like, eww!

It's almost like a supporting actor. Soon you'll have "Guest Starring; Jean Claude's Ass" in the credits...