The Movie Forums Chain Challenge

Tools    

Well we dont want to break the chain

TONGO watching Swans pick (Embrace Of The Serpent)
Swan will watch Daniel Ms pick
Daniel M will pick who chooses a film for him........

It can be anyone on the forum, notify them in PM and ask if they want to participate, if they dont thats ok, ask someone else

Well we dont want to break the chain

TONGO watching Swans pick (Embrace Of The Serpent)
Swan will watch Daniel Ms pick
Daniel M will pick who chooses a film for him........

It can be anyone on the forum, notify them in PM and ask if they want to participate, if they dont thats ok, ask someone else
Oh, that's right. I'll just be over here...

Another problem I see is this list of who's going to watch what building before anyone's even seen anything. The person who picked you should post their thoughts on the movie before you watch yours.

Another problem I see is this list of who's going to watch what building before anyone's even seen anything. The person who picked you should post their thoughts on the movie before you watch yours.

I am posting a review of the Embrace Of The Vampire as Im watching it, dont want to make it a requirement because less would want to get involved. As it is, still waiting for Dan to give Swan and name who will choose one for him.

Momentum is key, right now, we have none

Swan can watch Close-Up, seeing as I just watched it and loved it. I don't mind who picks one for me, MonnoM can, if he wants to.
Cool, thanks Dan.

MonnoM you pick a movie for Dan then someone to pick for you.

Have you seen Closet Land (1991)? If not I recommend that.

I'll wait to make sure I don't need to pick another one before saying who I want. Since re93 isn't on enough to do this.

Have you seen Closet Land (1991)? If not I recommend that.

I'll wait to make sure I don't need to pick another one before saying who I want. Since re93 isn't on enough to do this.
I know TUS said he was willing.

Im updating the Original Post as we go along.

I am going to force myself to stop watching The Sopranos and finish Embrace Of The Serpent, which from what Ive seen is good.

I do agree that after we watch it we leave at least a blurb saying if we liked it or not and why. I don't know if we should wait for that person to watch it first before moving on with the recommendations, because everyone's on a different time frame and it might slow things down too much.

Daniel can let me know if he already saw Closet Land and I'll be sure to switch it. But I'm making my choice now with Omni. After that revelation thread I'm really curious what else you have up that sleeve.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Sounds like an excellent way to watch movies you might not have otherwise. I'm game.

I do agree that after we watch it we leave at least a blurb saying if we liked it or not and why. I don't know if we should wait for that person to watch it first before moving on with the recommendations, because everyone's on a different time frame and it might slow things down too much.
No you dont have to wait. This way we all can theoretically be watching everyones picks roughly the same time. Ill post my full revierw in here of EOTS but yeah just a post would do.

Omnizoa, youre up! Pick one for MonnoM then pick someone to choose for you.

Yo. Someone pick me please. If i know you, i'll try to come up with something i think would suit your tastes unless you ask for something outside your comfort zone like Swan did.

If not then what is the worst that could happen?

Yo. Someone pick me please. If i know you, i'll try to come up with something i think would suit your tastes unless you ask for something outside your comfort zone like Swan did.

If not then what is the worst that could happen?
OK, I'll pick you Camo....but please nothing out of my comfort zone. (I'm OK with foreign films) Let's see if you can impress me with your pick for me

OK, I'll pick you Camo....but please nothing out of my comfort zone. I'm good with foreign films. Let's see if you can impress me with your pick for me.
No! No! No! No! NO! You guys are breaking the chain, its Omnis turn to pick someone to choose a movie for him.

OK, I'll pick you Camo....but please nothing out of my comfort zone. (I'm OK with foreign films) Let's see if you can impress me with your pick for me
Thanks mate. If TONGO is ok with this because i'm not sure it is supposed to go this way haha, i'd love to pick something for you. And of course you are one of the people i know (or at least think i do), so i wouldn't pick anything disgusting or whatever.

So, if TONGO confirms this is cool i'll tell you your movie then.

No! No! No! No! NO! You guys are breaking the chain, its Omnis turn to pick someone to choose a movie for him.
Cool. I wrote that last comment before you posted this. So yeah just tell me when it is my go, i'd really like to be with Citizen for this for the record haha.

Daniel can let me know if he already saw Closet Land and I'll be sure to switch it. But I'm making my choice now with Omni. After that revelation thread I'm really curious what else you have up that sleeve.
Omnizoa, youre up! Pick one for MonnoM then pick someone to choose for you.
O.o !? I'm a little reticent to keep stacking the chain so if this gets out of hand I'm not going to pick someone until we catch up a bit.

But anywhooo... what would MonnoM like...?

I have no ****ing idea. What are you in the mood for, MonnoM?