SPEED Survivor 1 Enrollment

Tools    

I might join if I think of an exciting character to play.
That always helps. It was truly fun role playing Doctor Doom, the gorilla....kinda sorta. Me doing Doc Holliday will be my attempt at classy. TONGO not confident.

I would probably play a guy from a movie. Not a woman from a TV show again.

Yknow, I did do a Doctor TONGO post first page, and 7th said we cant change our characters.......

Yknow, I did do a Doctor TONGO post first page, and 7th said we cant change our characters.......

I do not mind if you all change characters or avatars or whatever -- the only thing you cannot change is the character and bio for the reward challenge once it is posted. I was only trying to keep people from submitting multiple entries to the challenge. Sorry if I made that a little confusing.

I love creativity I would not limit all of yours - well not too much .

Yep were still on

ENROLLED

1. TONGO
2. Hit Girl
3. Nope1172
4. Gatsby
5. rauldc14
6. NextScorcese
7. Godoggo

I don't know who I will be yet if this is still on like Donkey Kong
Be Donkey Kong.

Im playing Doctor TONGO. If anyone tried to play him instead of me I would just cringe

Im playing Doctor TONGO. If anyone tried to play him instead of me I would just cringe
Noooo.. be the other guy. Nobody else is gonna be Doctor Tongo.

Noooo.. be the other guy. Nobody else is gonna be Doctor Tongo.
They would! Theyd do it on purpose just to irk me, and itd work!

What do we have to do? Write a bio and make an avatar that's a picture to be used during the game?

What do we have to do? Write a bio and make an avatar that's a picture to be used during the game?
You dont have to change your av, just make a character animated gif that can be referred to by 7th, or just grab one off the internet

Like these..