SPEED Survivor 1 Enrollment

Tools    

Yes, well, thanks for trying to get people to participate in the failed Survivor 666. Your efforts were appreciated. I don't know what to say. You didn't force me to make that thread, but I did feel some pressure. I don't think it was meant to be. I think there's a reason why people are now doing a Speed Survivor -- people are a little tired of the whole MoFo Survivor deal. I was getting tired of you. I think you're a stressful, dramatic person and this thing of telling everybody how I'm on your ignore list only proves that, I think. I do wish you'd take me off and we could be friendly again.

I shoulda came up with Speed Survivor. We'd be done already if I had!

Somebody sent me a Post Comment how you didnt join Sexy and are still babbling like I made you start your Survivor. Fine, lets settle this.

Thats a lie Sexy. Honestly, I didnt even pressure you. I was so burnt out after Nopes Survivor I was floored you even wanted to start one. I inquired for you to Dan if he wanted to do one first and he didnt. I told you.

Then you asked me for help cause your game wasnt getting off the ground. I helped, hell I had helped Nope get players for his Survivor too by sending PMs and such, and no I wasnt pressuring Nope to get going on his game either. Then you either 1. got cold feet from wanting to do it, and made me look like the bad guy to save face, or 2. were doing the whole thing to try and piss me off to try ands make me "go off" on you, either way you look the victim. Then theres 3. Both, and I think both is likely since you havent changed your tune since.

Ive taken so much aggravation dealing with you in the last 2 Survivors with you quitting, interfering, and even outright trolling the games. Youve said alot of stuff about me, and Im not the only one youve run your mouth about either.

Now you know why we are where we are. If you wish to join this Survivor please have someone tell me, and Ill add you to the list. Maybe the rest of the stuff will get sorted with time.

Somebody sent me a Post Comment how you didnt join Sexy and are still babbling like I made you start your Survivor. Fine, lets settle this.

Thats a lie Sexy. Honestly, I didnt even pressure you. I was so burnt out after Nopes Survivor I was floored you even wanted to start one. I inquired for you to Dan if he wanted to do one first and he didnt. I told you.

Then you asked me for help cause your game wasnt getting off the ground. I helped, hell I had helped Nope get players for his Survivor too by sending PMs and such, and no I wasnt pressuring Nope to get going on his game either. Then you either 1. got cold feet from wanting to do it, and made me look like the bad guy to save face, or 2. were doing the whole thing to try and piss me off to try ands make me "go off" on you, either way you look the victim. Then theres 3. Both, and I think both is likely since you havent changed your tune since.

Ive taken so much aggravation dealing with you in the last 2 Survivors with you quitting, interefering, and even outright trolling the games. Youve said alot of stuff about me, and Im not the only one youve run your mouth about either.

Now you know why we are where we are. If you wish to join this Surevivor please have someone tell me, and Ill add you to the list. Maybe the rest of the stuff will get sorted with time.
I got cold feet. Yes. But it was a myriad of reasons why I decided not to do that game. And it's not really worth fighting about. You shouldn't feel victimized. Nobody thinks you're to blame. They know how I am. It wasn't the first time I cancelled a game.

Alright -

First rule of Speed Survivor 1:

You Can't Quit.

Even if you say you quit you are still in the game until you are voted out.

Once you say you want to play, you have to play, even if you never show up.

So those who said they are in the game already are IN THE GAME, like it or not- no backing out now.

2nd rule:

Once you are voted out you may not post in thread (until game is over) other than to post one goodbye comment - AT ALL for any reason.

Once that "goodbye' post is made you must agree not to post anything else in the game thread.

Of course theoretically you can post, I can't stop you - but if you do you are not allowed to play in any future "Speed Survivor games - EVER!!.

3rd rule:

If you already joined and don't like these rules too bad, - see rule 1.

4th rule:

IF there is ever a tie when voting all players receiving the most votes are eliminated. (This does not apply for the winning vote)

Its speed survivor we don't have time for duels and crap like that.

If a "vote" removes all players then the person that received the most total votes during the course of the game wins that round. Yep - don't like it - try to quit.

5th rule:

There may and probably will be more rules, but they will be universally fair.

6th rule:

If you are confused about these rules its okay, I know what I mean .
I like these rules.

I don't like the rules. They're deterring me away from joining.

Fine Sexy, I took you off Ignore User. TONGO be big boy. Now we'll see how this works out

Fine Sexy, I took you off Ignore User. TONGO be big boy. Now we'll see how this works out

Peg Sexy missed you.

Well we got 5 with Nope being drug in kicking and screaming

It would be funny if since its only for one week if EVERY SINGLE PERSON that ever played a Survivor game joined For 7th to hold to his one week timeline we'd have to eliminate 3 at a time at tribal council. Anyway that aint gonna happen.

In the next week we should get a full boat. Hell, maybe Speed Survivor is the way to go, I dont know, but I think itll be fun finding out.

Would be interesting if there was a Speed Survivor every week with lots of winners. That would be crazy. Could you trust one person one week, but not the next? Could someone win multiple times? Could someone NEVER win?

Would be interesting if there was a Speed Survivor every week with lots of winners. That would be crazy. Could you trust one person one week, but not the next? Could someone win multiple times? Could someone NEVER win?
In a sense, it could move so fast that people wont get emotionally invested in it, to the bad. If theres constant action, and it goes in a forward direction no matter what then people wont have time to worry or fret

In a sense, it could move so fast that people wont get emotionally invested in it, to the bad. If theres constant action, and it goes in a forward direction no matter what then people wont have time to worry or fret
It'd be interesting. It would mean people would have to be really into it.... and it couldn't get boring.

ENROLLED

1. TONGO
2. Hit Girl
3. Nope1172
4. Gatsby
5. rauldc14
5 so far. Projected start date 5/2/16 Monday

5 so far. Projected start date 5/2/16 Monday
Lemme say something -- and this isn't meant to be rude or anything.

The enthusiasm you show for MoFo Survivor... this was one reason why you were bugging me a little when I was trying to do Survivor 666.... your eagerness to get it going again.... I don't know. It made it more stressful to me.

I see this game as challenging and tiring. You're always super excited to play it. Even though it's a nasty game. The two things aren't mixing right with me. Happiness and being excited for this exhausting game. I don't know. Maybe you should be more unexcited. You should groan more. You should HATE the fact that another one is coming. People should be dreading it. They shouldn't be jumping up and down, dancing, that kind of thing.

It feels like we're getting ready for a brutal gang fight while psyching ourselves up to The Pointer Sisters' Neutron Dance.