SPEED Survivor 1 Enrollment

Tools    

FLASH GORDON IS GONNA RUN A SURVIVOR GAME!!!!!

Thanks Tongo,

So looking to do a Speed Version of Survivor for those that are interested. The idea is that you do not have to invest a lot of time in it so its not so stressful or time consuming. Nothing against the regular games, that is part of the game and why it is so fun. But this can be fun too, just think of it as a "side scrolling" video game like Defender VS something like WOW.

Of course things would go fast hence the name "Speed Survivor", and it would be "Speed survivor 1" and not an addition to other Survivor games.

If I can get it going the schedule of things will be posted before the game starts and there will also be "surprise" challenges randomly posted. Times for things will be different every day to be fair to everyone but actual voting will take place during a set time period. No waiting on people for anything - when its scheduled its time to start. If you do not vote or are not here during a scheduled "event" then that's the way the ball crumbles, or is it the cookie bounces? If for any reason no one is on when something is scheduled I will wait 10 minutes and if by then no one is on that challenge is canceled.

Let me know here or in a PM if you are interested in playing.

We have plenty of time to decide and if I cant get enough people, I think 8 is a good minimum, I will declare myself a winner again and I am cool with that too. .
^^^^ As you can see 7thson is gonna do a speed survivor, and projected start date is Monday 5/2/16. He asked me on Facebook to help rustle up some interest.

Im in. Anyone else?

I'm not gonna officially say I'm in yet. It's too early. I might change my mind.

Just to repeat, 7thson asked me on Facebook to help generate some interest, so I am. Not trying to hijack his game

ENROLLED

TONGO
Hit Girl
Nope1172

Somebody tell me if Sexy joined, Ive got him on ignore

Oh give me a break, TONGO. I know you're reading my posts even though I'm on ignore.

Master of My Domain
Alright, if it's not time consuming as promised, I'm in.

Oh and I told Tongo I might not be able to be on today and asked him to get the interest going, if you remember the last game there is no way in Hell I am going to let him hijack anything (nothing personal my Ape friend).

Lets just have fun guys/gals/others

My presence alone may be too much for others to handle. Recently I went to Devils Island, and the Devil ran. Again! BWAHAHAHA!

Any may join, if they dare.

Read Sexy posts to see if he wanted to join since hes posted in this thread more than anybody already...

"You couldn't wait for 7thson to make the thread?"

"I'm not gonna officially say I'm in yet. It's too early. I might change my mind."

"That's true. Only you could make the Devil run away."

...and see he hasnt changed his tune from wanting to draw attention to himself and commiting nothing whatsoever to anything.

Oh and when you asked me to help you get players in your farse of a game Sexy, and then you tried to make it look like I was making you start a Survivor game, thats why youre on Ignore User. Maybe other forum members will wise up to how your need for attention has no entertainment value whatsoever anymore, and do likewise.

Somebody let me know if he joins. Even if hes in the game Ill keep him on Ignore User. It wont even be considered a handicap

Alright -

First rule of Speed Survivor 1:

You Can't Quit.

Even if you say you quit you are still in the game until you are voted out.

Once you say you want to play, you have to play, even if you never show up.

So those who said they are in the game already are IN THE GAME, like it or not- no backing out now.

2nd rule:

Once you are voted out you may not post in thread (until game is over) other than to post one goodbye comment - AT ALL for any reason.

Once that "goodbye' post is made you must agree not to post anything else in the game thread.

Of course theoretically you can post, I can't stop you - but if you do you are not allowed to play in any future "Speed Survivor games - EVER!!.

3rd rule:

If you already joined and don't like these rules too bad, - see rule 1.

4th rule:

IF there is ever a tie when voting all players receiving the most votes are eliminated. (This does not apply for the winning vote)

Its speed survivor we don't have time for duels and crap like that.

If a "vote" removes all players then the person that received the most total votes during the course of the game wins that round. Yep - don't like it - try to quit.

5th rule:

There may and probably will be more rules, but they will be universally fair.

6th rule:

If you are confused about these rules its okay, I know what I mean .