Movie help?

Tools    

Hi, i was hoping that you nice people could help me, i'm looking for the title of this film, the thing is i do not have any storyline or any info except this one image. It's a bit grainy, and you may have to stand back a bit to see it but its all i have to go on. Any help would be grateful.

http://www.lessthanhuman2.pwp.blueyo...uk/tvimage.jpg

thanks
jason

(i should mention i uploaded the image on to my website)

im not sure at all but as of its title, it could be

Less Than Human
Blue Younder

all i know for certain is that it is definatly british

sorry thats all i can guess

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I`m just getting Gateway Timeout...can`t you upload the pic to another webhost or add it as an attachment here.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Maybe it's called What Everything Looks Like if You Don't Wear Your Glasses.... Sorry, I'm no help at all. But I can't even make the picture out.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

jim
I'm looking for the name of a movie and here is all I know
1. It's post-apocalyptic I think
2. The bad guy is a black man with braded or dreadlocked hair and white eye(wears sun glasses most of the time)
3. There is a scene when the bad guy is introduced where he is making this little girl hold a piece of barbed wire with a lot of weight on it. If she lets go it kills her family. I think they were in a well.
4. She is taken away by the bad guys and becomes one of them
5. The father (I think) ultimately survives to avenge his family and ends up against the daughter.

PLEASE HELP- thanks

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Easy...Cyborg starring Van Damme.

Great, just when I forgot...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."