Question about the TV show Wanted: Dead or Alive with Steve McQueen.

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
So, I'm dying to see this show, and I can get the whole show for cheap on Amazon, but I wanted to make sure it has a conclusion, as opposed to an unfinished ending that leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Does it have an ending, or does it feel unfinished? Thanks!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So, I'm dying to see this show, and I can get the whole show for cheap on Amazon, but I wanted to make sure it has a conclusion, as opposed to an unfinished ending that leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Does it have an ending, or does it feel unfinished? Thanks!

I haven't seen the show, but I tried doing some research about the last episode for you. There doesn't seem to be much information about it, but according to MeTV's website, Steve McQueen was very happy when it was cancelled, and
WARNING: "POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!" spoilers below
he would later tell people that his character was killed to make sure that they never tried to revive the show, so his character probably doesn't die in the final episode. (But that's just my own assumption based on his statement.)

http://www.metv.com/lists/9-fascinat...-dead-or-alive

Also, I don't know what price you consider cheap, but Amazon and Walmart are each selling the complete series on DVD for about $15. I think Amazon charges for shipping if you don't have their Prime account, but Walmart offers free site-to-store if you have a Walmart near you where you can pick it up.

I don't actually wear pants.
I haven't seen the show, but I tried doing some research about the last episode for you. There doesn't seem to be much information about it, but according to MeTV's website, Steve McQueen was very happy when it was cancelled, and
WARNING: "POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!" spoilers below
he would later tell people that his character was killed to make sure that they never tried to revive the show, so his character probably doesn't die in the final episode. (But that's just my own assumption based on his statement.)

http://www.metv.com/lists/9-fascinat...-dead-or-alive

Also, I don't know what price you consider cheap, but Amazon and Walmart are each selling the complete series on DVD for about $15. I think Amazon charges for shipping if you don't have their Prime account, but Walmart offers free site-to-store if you have a Walmart near you where you can pick it up.
It sounds like it might end, then, but I know they made a movie a few years later, so that tells me the story wraps up (though I could be wrong).

I have Amazon Prime, so I'd get free shipping, and $15 for an entire show, even if it's just three seasons, isn't bad.

Thanks for the information! I'm notoriously bad at researching.