I'm eagerly awaiting a solid D&D film.

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
The anime Record of Lodoss War is best translation of Dungeons & Dragons that I've seen
I didn't see that part of your message, but I searched for that series, and it isn't easy to find, and I don't pirate. It looks awesome, though, but I'm sad I can't find it cheaper than $53.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I didn't see that part of your message, but I searched for that series, and it isn't easy to find, and I don't pirate. It looks awesome, though, but I'm sad I can't find it cheaper than $53.
It's long been considered quite the collector's item. Funimation is finally releasing it on blu-ray in July, and then not long after it will likely show up on Hulu.

Other than that I can only suggest pirating it.

I don't actually wear pants.
It's long been considered quite the collector's item. Funimation is finally releasing it on blu-ray in July, and then not long after it will likely show up on Hulu.

Other than that I can only suggest pirating it.
I found a link to Funimation's listing, and it's still an expensive piece. I don't like pirating, though. I wouldn't want my art pirated, so I'd rather not do it to other people.

Edit: I found it online at Fantasy Anime for free. I don't know how legal it is, but I'm happy.