The Conjuring 2 Movie Review

→ in
Tools    

Hey guys!

Happy to be part of this movie forum! What was everyones opinion on The Conjuring 2? Stronger than the first? Should we have a third instalment?

Timur

Elite horror, but much more. The original Conjuring was perhaps just a straightforward ghost story, if imbued with slight metaphor, however the sequel TC2 is absolute metaphor - a great film because of its deep inflection of symbolism co-existing with the literal events.

Unlike the first film, TC2 acts far more like a protagonist-reality (through Janet), which helps to create an emotional experience for the viewer. As an allegory, TC2 may or may not be as potent as H6, but there's no denying the deep presence of symbolism throughout the story.

Relaxing, moving and scary, TC2 isn't just one of the best horror movies, but one of the best movies all-round.

While this very scary sequel is a bit on the long side, director James Wan is at the top of his game, taking a great idea and turning it into a rare, thoughtful chiller that ponders the metaphysical. It was evident in the original The Conjuring that the Warrens would make great "ghostbuster"-type characters for any number of sequels, and The Conjuring 2 has delivered on that promise. Farmiga and Wilson have made their husband-wife team interesting, engaging, and worth following into any haunted place.
To know more about movies review just visit reviewarena.in
Reviewarena.in is a website that post reviews of products , any service and the websites that can benefit you. Our main motive is to provide awareness to people's about product and help them in there smart shopping , reviewarena.in has a blog that gives latest ways of earning honey from home and news and information regarding the product or service posted.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I really liked this film. Favorite horror of the year by a hefty margin, it also might fall somewhere in my Top Five films this year. Whether it needs a sequel or not is irrelevant, 320 million worldwide, ... it's getting a sequel.

Yes! This movie is more interesting and was liked more than the first part. Thinking about this horror movies, the only movie from 2016 comes in my mind is Don't Breathe. I watched that movie in theater and still watch on moviedude.info/

I think the first movie was better because it was unoriginal. May sound weird, but there are loads of possession-type horror movies out there. Making one stand out is the crowning achievement of The Conjuring.

The second movie might have been better in the technicalities area but then, after the first movie, it's just another demon/ghost thing.

Also, remember how in the first movie Lorraine said that she would never disclose what she'd seen in her vision during the exorcism in which the subject grabbed her hand? Well, even though the real-life Lorraine Warren said in an interview that she never would, that information was nonchalantly disclosed in the sequel, which renders Lorraine a liar (no surprise there, the Warrens were proven to be frauds anyway) and that kills the "based on real events" illusion that worked so well for the original.

Great sequel. I prefer it to the first one and the movie is probably in my Top 50. James Wan is a master.

Can anyone tell me the story abit thx