🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

It was just an episode of Have Gun - Will Travel.

Thanks! I didn't think he was playing Doc Holliday because Doc was almost always portrayed with his trademark handlebar mustache as he wore in most of his adult real life!

De Kelly was in a lot of TV westerns!

Nope I was just joking, but he did play Morgan Earp in Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (1957)

A good film too, I just seen it recently.
Off topic: I went to post a photo of "Doc Holiday" from TOS, but the button from Google Images (that said "view image" where you can copy the link & paste it here using the Insert Image icon) is gone again.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Off topic: I went to post a photo of "Doc Holiday" from TOS, but the button from Google Images (that said "view image" where you can copy the link & paste it here using the Insert Image icon) is gone again.

You mean this guy?

Yes, in fact that was the same photo I wanted to post.
Anyone else notice the "view image" button disappeared from Google images?
I mention it because it happened before, a while back, and it was @Citizen Rules who found (a download I think) so that the button would reappear on your computer.

I guess I'm looking for another fix!

I mention it because it happened before, a while back, and it was @Citizen Rules who found (a download I think) so that the button would reappear on your computer.

I dont know about a "view image" button. I just press my finger to an image and download it to my phone, and then upload it to the website.

It looks like this:

Thanks, Mes. But I'm using a desk top! Everything's different!
It's like I'm on the Enterprise of Enterprise, and you're a century ahead on TOS!

A desktop eh? Old fashioned.

Do you have Firefox? If so just to to the menu which looks like 3 horizontal bars and click on addons...then on top of that page type in: view image google
There's a lot of addons available, I tried one but didn't work for me. So I just right click the mouse and choose from the menu, 'view image'. That works for me.

I think I see what they did - I have to right click on the image now to bring up a menu, then I can click "Open image in new tab" - which opens a new tab (at the top of my screen) that I have to go click on to see a full screen view of the image in a new window and then I can copy the url and paste it here as before OR click on "Copy image address" in the menu and paste it here (using the Insert Image icon).

I still don't like it. It seemed much easier to click on "view image" which opened the full image up on the screen (you didn't have to locate the new tab and click on it to open the image). They added more clicks and mouse moves to look at a full sized image.

I guess CS isn't going to post a quote, so I'll post the next one.

Who said this to whom and in what episode?

A disease has destroyed us. Beware of it. After your long journey, I'm sorry to give you only a recorded welcome, but we who have guarded the outpost for you will be dead by the time you take possession of this planet.

I guess CS isn't going to post a quote, so I'll post the next one.

Who said this to whom and in what episode?

A disease has destroyed us. Beware of it. After your long journey, I'm sorry to give you only a recorded welcome, but we who have guarded the outpost for you will be dead by the time you take possession of this planet.
I know it! I know it! It one of the episodes with the creepiest music around, very effective score.

I'm not interested in anything related to the next generation garbage. To me, there is only one Star Trek.
I was thinking last night – did the term "away team" start in the Original Series or was it a Next Generation term?