Honestly, The Saddest Movie You've Ever Seen

Tools    

crazed out movie freak
cool one big happy forum family. where you all from anyway

The Adventure Starts Here!
spud, Austruck = Linda = Mom.

And, yer right -- nearly 18 yrs ago. But somehow when you wrote it, I felt old. Pleh!

(And yes, he DOES say "Yoda fights!" all the time!)

crazed out movie freak
yoda fights whats up with that

The Adventure Starts Here!
He's been saying that since the very first previews of Attack of the Clones started coming out. It was the only "spoiler" I'd let him tell me ... so since he saw it a few days before I did, he kept repeating just that one phrase over and over again to me, trying to taunt me.

crazed out movie freak
i know some people that came here from pa. can't remember the town though

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That's right. I feel better calling you Linda then Austruck.

And if you were around here more often you would SEE the two words Yoda Fights or Yoda Fought.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

crazed out movie freak
thanks for clearing that up for me. i got a quick question though. is there any way that if you are on a thread page that it will automatically load if someone else posts after you. you know while your still on the thread page

crazed out movie freak
you got that right bro. but hey it beats a crack pipe

Originally posted by Raziel1
but hey it beats a crack pipe
speak for yourself.

crazed out movie freak
i was just playin. some people can't take a joke.

Some movies have very tragic moments in otherwise entertaining films (TERMS OF ENDEARMENT). Some movies don't necessarily make you cry but you feel sad throughout (THE DEER HUNTER).

Then there's the type of movie that leaves you feeling sad after you've seen it.

THE DEER HUNTER holds that record for me. I felt like crap for days afterward. I finally own it, but it's so hard to say, "Gee, let's throw this one in honey."

crazed out movie freak
the deer hunter GREAT movie

Originally posted by NotTheOnly1
Some movies don't necessarily make you cry but you feel sad throughout
Monster's Ball is like that. Everyone just seems to be drifting in that movie. No ambition, no goals, just taking it slow and not really having a purpose. I suppose it is supposed to be a redemption movie, but it's the saddest feeling redemption I've ever seen.

The Hurricane
Steel Magnolias
Dead Poets Society

The Future Ed Wood
ok..............okbody laugh. but it is transformers the movie. when optimus prime dies i wept for ages when i was 7 and i still get chocked up when i watch it now. i actually wrote an essay about that film for my film class, i got a b for it!

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

I like to watch...
Life is Beautiful

The English Patient

Il Postino

Slingblade

Love Story

Waterloo Bridge

Purely Belter (gorgeous scene when the two lads are sitting in the football stadium drinking the cups of tea...anyone who has seen it will know.)

Jean De Florette

Philadelphia

I could go on and on....